Incredibly obvious trade botting

Blutarch Mann

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=186239

Ruler Name: Neko

Nature of Violation:

Automated Trading

The use of any script, bot, macro, or other form of automated trading is strictly prohibited in Politics & War. These programs give players who use them an unfair advantage over normal players, and use of them is punishable by banishment.

Neko used a robot to make 52 trades in the span of 1 minute at most.

VTYL.png
There are exactly 52 of these trades All of them were made on 1:01 AM.

Video archival showing the trades.
https://file.house/KEGb.mp4

For the record, there are 60 seconds in a minute.

They would of had to click to purchase 1 individual food every 1.15 seconds to trade at this speed.

To test if this was possible, I bought 2 food off the market and recorded it to see how fast I could purchase with lag, scrolling, and market shifting.

yRjn.png
Video evidence of the sale.

https://file.house/Tv0Q.mp4
As you can see, it clearly takes 2-4 seconds to make each individual 1 purchase when doing things legitimately with your own hands, like God intended.

This is blatant botting. I do hope @Alex bans this Neko person for botting trades.

Edited by Blutarch Mann
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Last night I sent alex a bunch of info regarding the circumstances of this event if you read page 2 you see some reason it appears I gave my entire war chest almost to some random nation which is something id never do

So what obviously happened is someone got my log in info probably from a screenshot I posted a while back in Royal Orbis News server which i deleted immediately following the fact I realized I made a dumb move there is also a chance someone used my bot I was handing out to get my log in info seemingly how I distribute a recruiting which has a credentials file

I try to always clear the file but maybe i forgot someday in regards to info which can clear my name I messaged alex last night about the event long before this got posted 4 to 5 hours before this was posted in fact

Edited by Neko
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Neko said:

Last night I sent alex a bunch of info regarding the circumstances of this event if you read page 2 you see some reason it appears I gave my entire war chest almost to some random nation which is something id never do

So what obviously happened is someone got my log in info probably from a screenshot I posted a while back in Royal Orbis News server which i deleted immediately following the fact I realized I made a dumb move there is also a chance someone used my bot I was handing out to get my log in info seemingly how I distribute a recruiting which has a credentials file

I try to always clear the file but maybe i forgot someday in regards to info which can clear my name I messaged alex last night about the event long before this got posted 4 to 5 hours before this was posted in fact

What does any of this have to do with you clearly using a tool to automatically generate 52 trades?

You still used a script to automate 52 trades. You are going to be banned for your violation of the ToS to automate trade.

Additionally, I refuse to believe you're dumb enough to hand out your username and password to people in a so called "credentials file for recruiting".

8 minutes ago, Neko said:

someone used my bot I was handing out

Additionally, if your story is true, this means you made a bot to do automated market trading.

So, thanks for admitting you have a bot for doing automated market trading.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

pardon i did not use a script someone else did using my login info and its funny how Goons someone who has been taken shots at me is the ppl to discover this

the point of the above statement is explaining how someone could have got my login info if anyone should get banned its the nation who withdrawed my war chest and sent it to the alliance that i stole it from

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Neko said:

it appears I gave my entire war chest almost to some random nation which is something id never do

We're well aware of your obvious alt account. We've a report on it as well. Pretending to play dumb isn't going to help you this time. Someone who is responsible for multiple large scale bank heists is not this dumb.

• Like 2

as for the other nation it appears as tho the rss was given back to the person i stole them from and the name Dead Man is a known Goons member who was very active in Lux news server

a recruiting bot is a normal recruiting tool and its not spamming if i only send 1 message furthermore its a very common tool used by almost all Top 50 alliances to include Goons

Edited by Neko

4 minutes ago, Neko said:

also, some one attacked the person who took the stuff and it was from goons.....
and someone reported this guy and he too is a goon....
we have been told on numerous occasions goons are excellent hackers.....
the pieces kind of fall in place, don't they?

As for the context cause you are a goon renowned for their lack of civility and common sense, this guy had his account "hacked" and all the stuff stolen by an unknown person.
The 1 food spam was to clear off the name of the person who took it.....and since that is like a stupid move, someone is trying to force ban them to remove evidence......everything is going according to plan it seems...

Inb4 I'm reported for posting in a non-discussion thread, I'll post some evidence to support my claims

unknown.png

The dreadville person is seen accepting large sums of resources in the 53rd to 57th trade activity. Timestamp: 6:45 am ish
Then there is the 1 food spambuy. Timestamp: 1:01 pm ish

And why buy 1 food? Plus, the recent upgrades make it impossible to buy stuff like that within a minute so not even a bot can do it(there is a way to do it yea but lets sa it goes to the grave with me)

And post that, we have this:
image.png.5efb8ebaa68c776d435a9d696437eab2.png

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=181410&display=bank

And then this:
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=186118&display=war
image.png.4865d268e61ecee6f71f6e43ad4a5695.png

Coincidence? I think not.

If we look at his previous raids, he has selectively attacked people who are inactive or in Coalition A(For Alex who doesnt know, Coalition A is the one quitting the game ). So why a change of target now? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Neko said:

as for the other nation it appears as tho the rss was given back to the person i stole them from and the name Dead Man is a known Goons member who was very active in Lux news server

Incorrect. We traced where you sent them because you are terrible at op sec, doing things like bragging about bank thefts. We know exactly where you sent resources to, but this does not matter as game politicking is irrelevant to you using a script to do 52 trades in under a minute.

Additionally, Dead Meat != Dead Man. Very nice attempt to blame a random person for your obvious mistake, though.

9 minutes ago, Neko said:

pardon i did not use a script someone else did using my login info

You absolutely did use a script. You, 100%, used a script. Your freakout word salad posts that don't use any form of punctuation, rapidly shift the story, and try to avoid actual points being raised by deflecting, speak volumes.

1 minute ago, AntMan said:

-big word wall about the obvious Neko alt account-

You want this thread for that. Your evidence would matter if it was not 100% off topic. This thread is about Neko 100% blatantly botting trades.

Edited by Blutarch Mann
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

We're well aware of your obvious alt account. We've a report on it as well.

NVM, we cleared it.

Edited by AntMan
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, AntMan said:

Ok, pls submit it. Or are you waiting for a more opportune time to use it?

I understand posting in no-discussion forums is your go-to thing, but you should maybe read the posts before your current one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Blutarch Mann said:

I understand posting in no-discussion forums is your go-to thing, but you should maybe read the posts before your current one.

i didnt think you will post before me. NVM that, i corrected that post. And reported for baiting me to give this reply jk

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Neko said:

this is so painfully a charade that it is painful 

The only painful charade is that you tried to cover up an alt account used for hiding your war chest right after a bank theft with the world's most obvious botting attempt, and your only excuse is the second most common excuse("my account was hacked"). I half expected you to tell me your brother did it or something, or that your dog ate your homework.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blutarch Mann said:

The only painful charade is that you tried to cover up an alt account used for hiding your war chest right after a bank theft with the world's most obvious botting attempt, and your only excuse is the second most common excuse("my account was hacked"). I half expected you to tell me your brother did it or something, or that your dog ate your homework.

im facepalming so hard right now Dead man is a known lux person from goons who accused me of various heinous actions in the lux readers place as for u the player who has openly made threats at me regarding burning my nation it is painfully obvious those arent my trades and it is obviously you full of it trying to remove a political enemy it was long stated Goons wants a Game mod a Forums Mod a Discord mod as for whether it my offshore that is something only one player i trust with and clearly isnt some C7 that i brand new with garbage infra well in the range of all of arghh and if it was a offshore it wouldnt touch coalition a because the risk of losing large sums of money your claims are idiotic and forged from your obvious distaste of me 

someone who steals banks wouldnt send the stolen goods away like that theyd use a bank to bank to keep privacy and i would never spam trades becuase firstly its dumb as hell secondly i could just send 50k food and have it be bought quick there is zero reason to spam sell a rss lacking value by all means thirdly i put spaces in between text walls and barely past english class in highschool because Io sono Italiano (i am italian) and was not raised in a english speaking country for a large part of my life

2 minutes ago, Neko said:

im facepalming so hard right now

We get it. You're Not Mad.

Dead man is a known lux person from goons who accused me of various heinous actions in the lux readers place

Once again, dead man != dead meat. Please, keep trying this. It's incredibly funny. It's also irrelevant to you clearly botting your trades.

the player who has openly made threats at me regarding burning my nation 

We are political enemies. Your nation is on the Enemy of Goons list. Get over it. This is also irrelevant to you clearly botting your trades.

it is painfully obvious those arent my trades

It's painfully obvious they are your trades.

it is obviously you full of it trying to remove a political enemy

No? It's obviously about you botting trades. Get over your inflated ego.

it was long stated Goons wants a Game mod a Forums Mod a Discord mod

What is this nonsense conspiracy theory about moderation doing in my thread about you botting trades?

as for whether it my offshore that is something only one player i trust with and clearly isnt some C7 that i brand new with garbage infra well in the range of all of arghh and if it was a offshore it wouldnt touch coalition a because the risk of losing large sums of money

What does your obvious alt account being an obvious alt account have to do with you botting trades? This is the thread about you botting trades. Not the separate thread about you using an alt account.

your claims are idiotic and forged from your obvious distaste of me 

My claims are backed by hard, video evidence, and archive.org links, and the website itself. Tell me, how could I forge a politics and war webpage showing you obviously botting? Are you going to tell me I forged the principles of mathematics too? Or are you going to claim there's not 60 seconds in a minute? Because everything in my OP is a fact about your obvious botting.

someone who steals banks wouldnt send the stolen goods away like that theyd use a bank to bank to keep privacy and i would never spam trades becuase firstly its dumb as hell secondly i could just send 50k food and have it be bought quick 

Someone smart would indeed use banks to hide this stuff. However, you are the kind of individual who openly brags about stealing banks, then gets confused about why nobody trusts them with their banks. This is irrelevant to your botting of trades.

there is zero reason to spam sell a rss lacking value by all means

Actually, there is a reason. The reason is you, being bad at covering things up, tried to poorly cover up your alt account by botting trades. You're really bad at this whole not getting caught thing.

thirdly i put spaces in between text walls and barely past english class in highschool because Io sono Italiano (i am italian) and was not raised in a english speaking country for a large part of my life

You've made far, far more coherent posts on these forums before. Your posts read like a panicking child with his hand caught in the cookie jar. Additionally, the more telling sign of your guilt is the fact that your only defense is, once again, "my account got hacked". Alongside a good helping of "change the topic to 50 different things and try to Gish Gallop". That doesn't work on forums, though, because we can actually point-by-point break things down.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, AntMan said:

also, some one attacked the person who took the stuff and it was from goons.....
and someone reported this guy and he too is a goon....
we have been told on numerous occasions goons are excellent hackers.....
the pieces kind of fall in place, don't they?

As for the context cause you are a goon renowned for their lack of civility and common sense, this guy had his account "hacked" and all the stuff stolen by an unknown person.
The 1 food spam was to clear off the name of the person who took it.....and since that is like a stupid move, someone is trying to force ban them to remove evidence......everything is going according to plan it seems...

Inb4 I'm reported for posting in a non-discussion thread, I'll post some evidence to support my claims

unknown.png

The dreadville person is seen accepting large sums of resources in the 53rd to 57th trade activity. Timestamp: 6:45 am ish
Then there is the 1 food spambuy. Timestamp: 1:01 pm ish

And why buy 1 food? Plus, the recent upgrades make it impossible to buy stuff like that within a minute so not even a bot can do it(there is a way to do it yea but lets sa it goes to the grave with me)

And post that, we have this:
image.png.5efb8ebaa68c776d435a9d696437eab2.png

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=181410&display=bank

And then this:
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=186118&display=war
image.png.4865d268e61ecee6f71f6e43ad4a5695.png

Coincidence? I think not.

If we look at his previous raids, he has selectively attacked people who are inactive or in Coalition A(For Alex who doesnt know, Coalition A is the one quitting the game ). So why a change of target now? 

It should also be known that the re roll blutarch mentioned in the other thread was due to GOONS harassing Neko "

But Blutarch, 11/24/2019 is when Nekoville was founded! They're a new player!

They are not a new player. This is a re-roll of a previous player. I will not disclose who this previous player is because it is irrelevant, but the Administrator, @Alex knows who it is. This player has been around a much longer time than 11/24/2019. It is therefore entirely feasible that the account is an old sleeper alt of Neko.

"

• Like 2

Just now, Madokami said:

-more off-topic stuff about Neko's alt-

Please, read the thread before posting. And also read the rules of the forum you're posting in. See that clearly marked No-Discussion area rule? You should really familiarize yourself with it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Please, read the thread before posting. And also read the rules of the forum you're posting in. See that clearly marked No-Discussion area rule? You should really familiarize yourself with it.

On the contrary this is relavent, the timing of everything is rather suspicious especially when you consider this report was made half a day after these trades happened and that Neko was previously cyberbullied by GOONS enough that he had to reroll his nation. It'd be hard to believe you accidentally "stumbled" upon them

Edited by Madokami
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Madokami said:

On the contrary this is relavent, the timing of everything is rather suspicious especially when you consider this report was made half a day after these trades happened and that Neko was previously cyberbullied by GOONS enough that he had to reroll his nation. It'd be hard to believe you accidentally "stumbled" upon them

We looked at Neko's trades because they were bragging about a bank theft in channels our intelligence wing has access to.

What does this have to do with the obvious trade botting Neko engaged in? Stop posting in this thread, you are not Neko and your gish gallop tactic doesn't work.

Edited by Blutarch Mann
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Madokami said:

You seem to be trying extra hard to accuse Neko of this aren't you? Rather telling when one resorts to ad hominem attacks. Are you sure this isn't a continuation of the cyberbullying that caused Neko to reroll in the first place?

This has and the botting are the same incident

The incidents are linked but they are two separate violations of the rules, insane conspiracy theory about hackers aside.

Therefore this is off topic no discussion violating posting, again. Give it up already you absolute buffoon. This thread is about Neko's obvious trade botting. Go to the other one for Neko's obvious alt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Blutarch Mann said:

We're well aware of your obvious alt account. We've a report on it as well. Pretending to play dumb isn't going to help you this time. Someone who is responsible for multiple large scale bank heists is not this dumb.

Regardless, you believe that someone who is responsible for multiple large scale bank heists isn't dumb enough to accidentally give out their login but you believe that same person is incompetent enough to do such a shoddy cover up?

• Like 1