Possible AA Bank Exploit?

Nintendo

Vein withdrew from his alliance to the nation and then back into the bank. You can see the amount withdrawn and then deposited is the same in both the case of 10b and 15b so there is no 25b being generated as that money comes from the alliance and goes back into it.

• Upvote 4

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

4 minutes ago, Dryad said:

Vein withdrew from his alliance to the nation and then back into the bank. You can see the amount withdrawn and then deposited is the same in both the case of 10b and 15b so there is no 25b being generated as that money comes from the alliance and goes back into it.

The money went from the bank to Veins first. Then back to the bank. So, where did that come from?

I guess we are only talking about $15 Billion, not $25B, math is hard sometimes haha

3 minutes ago, Nintendo said:

The money went from the bank to Veins first. Then back to the bank. So, where did that come from?

I guess we are only talking about $15 Billion, not $25B, math is hard sometimes haha

I dont get your question. Are you asking how the bank received it?

Edited by Dryad
  • Upvote 2

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

8 minutes ago, Nintendo said:

Wtf, just noticed you have 1700+ days and are the leader of WTF. How'd this happen. On a serious note, maybe you should dm me next time and I could teach you a thing or two 

• Upvote 4

Just now, The Boofinator said:

Ok the truth is ouyt, Vein and Dryad, his buddy, are Poo and Ar Gud from the old Nova Riata alliance lol

Or you can be good at the game and raid 15b lol.

It'S iMpOsSiBlE fOr A mIcRo AlLiAnCe To HaVe 10 tImEs As MuCh MoNeY aS mY bRoKe aLlIaNcE dOeS, tHeY mUsT bE hAcKiNg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

If Mythic has that kind of money & won’t white peace this; would be fair to ask reps for the stolen bank loot if Mythic tries getting reps for peace. Anything Mythic tries forcing out of Fark Sphere is fair game to be turned around on Mythic.

So I think Mythic should keep their aims in check; though this would be over after 3 rounds. If Mythic wants to try breaking Fark Sphere; fair for Fark Sphere to make breaking Mythic the aim.

In the past I’ve liked Mythic, although the longer they’re trying to destroy my ally that is what comes to mind when thinking of Mythic. Fark Sphere can win this if it’s necessary; which it seems to be...

They’ll just endure whatever damage stats needed & dedicate the time to grind this out for the win.

o/ Deathly Hallows

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

libertyribbon.png

7 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Snip

Why do you talk? Literally worse than Inst. 

@Nintendo I hear Mythic is recruiting rn. This is your chance to join them and for once learn how to play this very simple game.

Just now, Mr. Goober said:

Why do you talk? Literally worse than Inst. 

Why do you? Inst is much better than your garbage just typing his random rants which aren’t good.

Clearly Mythic is the enemy if they’re the reason my MDoAP ally has been busy while I was distracted by goons. Although if this is still going on, countering Mythic is priority over any pointless stuff.

libertyribbon.png

21 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If Mythic has that kind of money & won’t white peace this; would be fair to ask reps for the stolen bank loot if Mythic tries getting reps for peace. Anything Mythic tries forcing out of Fark Sphere is fair game to be turned around on Mythic.

So I think Mythic should keep their aims in check; though this would be over after 3 rounds. If Mythic wants to try breaking Fark Sphere; fair for Fark Sphere to make breaking Mythic the aim.

In the past I’ve liked Mythic, although the longer they’re trying to destroy my ally that is what comes to mind when thinking of Mythic. Fark Sphere can win this if it’s necessary; which it seems to be...

They’ll just endure whatever damage stats needed & dedicate the time to grind this out for the win.

o/ Deathly Hallows

All of you don't understand high performance raiding. It is absolutely impossible to beat us because we have nothing to lose while it's also impossible to stop us from fighting back and pretty difficult to stop us from profiting. That being said the reason we raided the DH bank and why I raided fark right after was for profit alone, not out of a grudge. They declared war on us as a response which is completely fine and naturally we are retaliating and do our best to be as damaging as we can. "the longer they’re trying to destroy my ally" is complete bullshit as we didn't start this beyond a reason than loot and are now not the ones keeping it going. In fact Vein has approached Raoul Duke for their surrender giving them a way out if they want to. I understand they don't want to accept defeat but we are certainly not trapping them in.

Edited by Dryad
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Why do you? Inst is much better than your garbage just typing his random rants which aren’t good.

Clearly Mythic is the enemy if they’re the reason my MDoAP ally has been busy while I was distracted by goons. Although if this is still going on, countering Mythic is priority over any pointless stuff.

Tell me. What of what you just said, or said in the past, has come to fruition? Nothing. But why I talk? To ask people like you to not to. 

Just now, Dryad said:

All of you don't understand high performance raiding. It is absolutely impossible to beat us because we have nothing to lose while it's also impossible to stop us from fighting back and pretty difficult to stop us from profiting. That being said the reason we stole the DH bank and why I raided fark right after was for profit alone, not out of a grudge. They declared war on us as a response which is completely fine and naturally we are retaliating and do our best to be as damaging as we can. "the longer they’re trying to destroy my ally" is complete bullshit as we didn't start this beyond a reason than loot and are now not the ones keeping it going. In fact Vein has approached Raoul Duke for their surrender giving them a way out if they want to. I understand they don't want to accept defeat but we are certainly not trapping them in.

I have nothing to lose & longer it drags on more will get where they can’t lose more no longer how long they fight. 

libertyribbon.png

I have nothing to lose & longer it drags on more will get where they can’t lose more no longer how long they fight. 

Maybe you dont have anything to lose, Fark sphere certainly has lol. The thing is that you wont keep a couple hundred fark sphere nations from getting high infra because 10 enemy nations are playing terrorist. If it actually gets to a point where Fark Sphere has nothing left to lose then gg - you have now lost all you had to a mere 10 people.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

Just now, Dryad said:

Maybe you dont have anything to lose, Fark sphere certainly has lol. The thing is that you wont keep a couple hundred fark sphere nations from getting high infra because 10 enemy nations are playing terrorist. If it actually gets to a point where Fark Sphere has nothing left to lose then gg - you have now lost all you had to a mere 10 people.

Fark got left out of the global, so giving them a better reason to fight is a good chance to show they don’t care about losing the pixels to win & crush their enemy.

libertyribbon.png

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Fark got left out of the global, so giving them a better reason to fight is a good chance to show they don’t care about losing the pixels to win & crush their enemy.

This is like the worst reason to lose your pixels. If you don't mind going to war, lose all your stuff and wanna make a point then pick a side in the global and actually impact the game. Now they are just getting nuked and raided by a few people with no impact on the game at all. And like wow, so brave to fight the 10 man evil army.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

6 minutes ago, Dryad said:

This is like the worst reason to lose your pixels. If you don't mind going to war, lose all your stuff and wanna make a point then pick a side in the global and actually impact the game. Now they are just getting nuked and raided by a few people with no impact on the game at all. And like wow, so brave to fight the 10 man evil army.

If I’m accepted in Fark, would hope this gets resolved in white peace pretty quick. Although they wouldn’t be allowed to lose no matter what damage you can do if they accept me. DH isn’t allowed to lose either regardless the stats. So the harm done won’t be positive here.

Although I think they are reasonable alliances & don’t think getting them to agree on white peace would be hard if the enemy is receptive. Or maximum harm/attrition campaign on the enemy to try getting them to do whatever they asked for terms. Unless there is deep grudges fueling this, not sure why it’s still dragging out when it was DH who got their bank stolen & don’t think planned to drag it out more than 3 rounds. Disappointing you guys are dragging it out longer because you think the damage stats mean anything. If you have nothing to lose from the start, you admit the stat is rigged in your favor over a true reflection of combat ability.

• Haha 1

libertyribbon.png

If I’m accepted in Fark, would hope this gets resolved in white peace pretty quick. Although they wouldn’t be allowed to lose no matter what damage you can do if they accept me. DH isn’t allowed to lose either regardless the stats. So the harm done won’t be positive here.

Although I think they are reasonable alliances & don’t think getting them to agree on white peace would be hard if the enemy is receptive. Or maximum harm/attrition campaign on the enemy to try getting them to do whatever they asked for terms. Unless there is deep grudges fueling this, not sure why it’s still dragging out when it was DH who got their bank stolen & don’t think planned to drag it out more than 3 rounds. Disappointing you guys are dragging it out longer because you think the damage stats mean anything. If you have nothing to lose from the start, you admit the stat is rigged in your favor over a true reflection of combat ability.

I have said this before but we aren't dragging out anything. They aren't ending the war because they don't want to end the war, stop pushing it on Mythic. Our Horsemen embassy is extemely active with daily interaction and a friendly tone, to the point where we have nominated and voted for the Horsemen as most honorable alliance in the yearly awards. Also, people get too obsessed with labels for an outcome, this applies to you wanting white peace and also to Vein wanting a Surrender on Fark sphere side. To me it means nothing, what matters is ingame material in the form of infra, wealth, time and peace terms affecting the game. Regardless of the label that will be put for the outcome of this war, Fark certainly has only lost in this interaction while Mythic will walk away with some loot and a good time. And you are correct, this entire situation is extremely rigged in our favor. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

And this is how the world ends, not with a bang, but with a GOONS - Mythic MDoAP.

• Haha 4

Queen of Chaos

3 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

And this is how the world ends, not with a bang, but with a GOONS - Mythic MDoAP.

I actually like most of Mythic on a personal level other than them attacking the only sphere I'm allied with atm. Would be pretty epic if you convinced them to do a MDoAP though.

libertyribbon.png

Lovely Satire in response to an actual concern, welcome to the age old pnw cancerville, would you like Fries with you damaged ego?

@The Boofinator Hey Boof, how are the Nova guys btw? I mean you were their adviser so of all ppl you'd know right? ?

@Morgan  what do you think? Fox seemed to do a pretty good job at doing a you with the scape goat stuff :')

Edited by Unwanted

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

• Alex locked this topic