Forums name and ruler name mismatch

Clarke

Forum Name: Supreme Master Joi

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=186003

Leader Name: Joi

Nature of Violation: Forum user's username @Supreme Master Joidoes not match their nation's leader name. Please make sure to update this profile accordingly!

IpHGyGc.png

25 minutes ago, Supreme Master Joi said:

I am pretty sure I spelled Joi the same in both instances.

Supreme Master is not part of your username, I searched "Supreme Master Joi" and was unable to find it as it was masking your nation from the search results. 

Thanks. 

• Haha 1

IpHGyGc.png

This is an interesting interpretation of the rules and I would like to see what Alex has to say about it.

I would not be opposed to having both my Nation Ruler Name and my Forums Username changed to "Master Joi," to make sure that both match each other 100% perfectly.

"Joi" by itself is nice but it lacks the distinction of the ruling robotic class.

We shall simply have to see.

• Upvote 1

Improper-Request-2.gif

• Administrators
On 1/2/2020 at 12:13 PM, Clarke said:

Ruler names need to match forum names.

This is correct, and @Clarke's interpretation of the forum rule is correct.

@Supreme Master Joi your forum name will be updated to "Joi." If you change your leader name in-game, you can either update your forum display name yourself or post a request for a moderator to change it here:

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/forum/134-forum-name-change-requests/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic