Drug Related Images on Nation Page

Clarke

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=181720

Ruler Name: Nuggsferatu

Nature of Violation: User has 3 drug related images on their nation page. Underage individuals are likely to see this and it really isn't appropriate to be advertising drugs to minors irl or on a website such this site which also hides profanity. The users nation name "Weeedsylvania" has the same effect, there should be no references to such drugs here and it should be changed. 

eABDvTU.png

• Like 1

IpHGyGc.png

Hey Clarke, Alex has already established that all drug references are within the rules. I'm sure if somebody posted how to buy drugs directly or maybe instructions on how to use drugs there'd be an issue but I don't think anybody here is dumb enough to do that.

Also marijuana is a plant not a drug

4 minutes ago, Nuggsferatu said:

Hey Clarke, Alex has already established that all drug references are within the rules. I'm sure if somebody posted how to buy drugs directly or maybe instructions on how to use drugs there'd be an issue but I don't think anybody here is dumb enough to do that.

Also marijuana is a plant not a drug

Perhaps, however all drugs references should be removed. Its really not appropriate to have references to drugs on a site in view of minors when the same site hides profanity. The rules need to be more sensible starting with a ban on this deplorable sort of stuff.  

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Now I'm not going to disagree that hard drug use is something that should be discouraged, but its hard to call marijuana use deplorable when the majority of people in western countries are in favor of it being legal. In the US, some form of the plant is legal in all 50 states.

• Administrators
On 1/2/2020 at 1:01 PM, Nuggsferatu said:

Hey Clarke, Alex has already established that all drug references are within the rules.

I did not state that.

My stance on this issue is the same as my stance here:

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic