2019 Awards Pixel Icons

Astryl

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I look at those awards and all I see are people who are desperate to be accepted by a community they are trying to destroy, you want awards in a game you have admitted you want more than half the members to delete lol. 

1 hour ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

I look at those awards and all I see are people who are desperate to be accepted by a community they are trying to destroy, you want awards in a game you have admitted you want more than half the members to delete lol. 

I want more than half the players to delete so it's easier for me to get my awards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

1 hour ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Long vacation you're taking, thankfully you still have time to post!

• Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 hours ago, Leo the Great said:

Long vacation you're taking, thankfully you still have time to post!

yeah its a vacation from the game not the community, still some very nice people I enjoy to talk to when i have time, but I simply do not have the time to log on every day at set times, I am sure even you will be able to understand that much?, then maybe not but its simply mind over matter,. I do not mind and you simply do not matter

5 hours ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

I want more than half the players to delete so it's easier for me to get my awards.

then get NPO/BK/GOONs to all delete and i can tell you everyone who is left would vote for you endlessly 

On 1/3/2020 at 7:02 AM, Shadowthrone said:

You're starting to sound like TKR and Coal A. Oh my, was Jazz just playing us all ? 

Is this after you acted like a little !@#$ in that thread?

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Is this after you acted like a little !@#$ in that thread?

If pointing out how retconning awards and disenfranchising players is problematic leads to such salt, I'm glad to continue doing so ^_^