Fraggle Rock Billion Dollar Giveaway

Fraggle

A Werd from Da Herd,

All da Herd kno aboot Fraggling iz it maeks da erthquacks happen mor, speshly in Oklahomoo. Thaet bein' sed, da Cowz haev an anshent historee with rockz. Itz Bigfun 2 kick rockz, lick da salty ones, an dey maek good giftes 4 da Pastur Holee-days.

Iffen we had 2 sey how da Fraggling Rockz impacted da Cowz, well ya haev 2 have a wiley Herd ifn ur in Oklahomoo that knows howe 2 put da hoovs in da ground, or ur gonna be doin' a lot of layin' on da red dirt. But da Rockz r always down there in da dirt, so maeybe thats no bad thing.

Sinsteerly,

Da Cowz.

• Like 1

free_vacation_coupon.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

"Junior, are you sure this isn't another one of your dumb hair-brained schemes?"

"No, Pa, this is one of my smart hair-brained schemes."

Fraggle has been at the top for many a year. His immense power overshadows Orbis, and those who have played all know his name. It’s a shame he doesn’t enter into Orbis affairs more often, he could probably screw some things up ;)

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

12 hours ago, Peeled Turnip(Havgle) said:

Fraggle has been at the top for many a year. His immense power overshadows Orbis, and those who have played all know his name. It’s a shame he doesn’t enter into Orbis affairs more often, he could probably screw some things up ;)

*her *her *she *she

I guess not all that play know her.

• Upvote 1

GoboFraggle-playinginstrument.jpg

Greetings Friends!! Last call for January entries in the Fraggle Rock Billion Dollar Giveaway. The first 100 million will be divided up on the 15th, and paid out on the 18th. Winners will be announced on the 15th. February's contest will begin on January 16th. 

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

Aw, Fraggle. She belongs to no one and transcends all rules and boundaries. When I first met her (many years ago) she was so into RP and I had never experienced that before so I was SCARED of her. Like totally freaked out. But over time I began to appreciate her for her uniqueness and fun. Now she is a bright light over Orbis that we can admire from afar. Like the sun she provides us a backdrop of beauty and light that encourages/sustains life but is also a force to be reckoned with. Thanks for being you and not giving up on us, Fraggle. ❤️

• Like 1

GoboFraggle-playinginstrument.jpg

Greetings Friends!! It's time to award the first installment of The Fraggle Billion Dollar Giveaway!! All entries have been reviewed by the Creative Fraggle Division and a decision has been made. Let's have my friend, Red Fraggle announce the winners.

red fraggle

Thanks Gobo!! Remember when I tried to frame Wembley for your murder? No? Good. Now onto the announcement. The first 100 million is going into The Fraggle Chaos Bank. The Creative Fraggle Division decided to go a different route. One billion will be given away, but in a different way. Let's have our friend Wembley explain it to you non Fraggles.

latest?cb=20121231171712

Greetings Friends.....wait you framed me....you're such a Fraggle-Hole. I refuse to take part in this......

latest?cb=20121231172124

Greetings Friends! Boober Fraggle here. Wembley is such a pain. Set him up for one murder of Gobo, and he takes it to heart.

Now onto The Fraggle Chaos Bank Grants.

To be eligible for Fraggle cash, your nation must commit to one of the following themes, as well as The Fraggle Concept. Let's have our friend ChuChu Fraggle explained the Fraggle Concept.

latest?cb=20081130045015

Land and Nukes. That's all. Every cent you get, legally, or illegally goes to either land or nukes. Nothing else. Back to you Wembley.

latest?cb=20141222040215

No! I quit. Fraggle-Holes. All of you.

latest?cb=20101220035240

Once you commit to The Fraggle Concept, you will select one of the three nation themes.

1) Dinosaurs

tenor.gif

2) Alf

tenor.gif

3) Punky Brewster

tenor.gif

Any nation willing to embrace The Fraggle Concept, and have a great theme will be greatly supported and awarded. Now let's check on Wembley.

latest?cb=20101220025835

Fraggle-Holes!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Dalmasca
On 1/16/2020 at 7:08 PM, Fraggle said:

Dinosaurs

tenor.gif

Would it be acceptable to simply change a city name to follow the theme?

If so, I can continue with my RP as well as use this guy as the city image. (A section to my nation bio can be implemented to represent the wild encounter threat as well)

350?cb=20130711162258 

Wild Saurian (Final Fantasy 12), located in the Dalmasca Eastersands

Edited by Dalmasca
typo