Spam Embargo

Noctis Anarch Caelum

bullet_blue.png12/31 05:44 pm - Ethereum was embargoed by Soviet Canuckistan.
bullet_blue.png12/30 05:38 pm - The embargo on Ethereum placed by Soviet Canuckistan has ended.

I haven't done one of these reports before, but is it spam embargo when they remove and replace embargoes just to spam notifications?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

libertyribbon.png

I did not do it to spam notifications, I did it so that my embargo would have a reason (I had forgotten to fill out a reason previously). I even waited 24 hours between unembargoing and reembargoing so as to minimize the chance of it being misconstrued as spamming.

Yeah, you guys have a chronic problem with it. Ever think how it might annoy people when you randomly put them on embargo lists, so every member of goons embargoes them at least once? With many spam embargoing many times? You guys claim to want rules enforced on others, than whine when they get enforced hard on you guys for your blantant attempts to annoy all around you guys. 

• Like 1

libertyribbon.png

7 hours ago, dragonshardz said:

Previous reports on this subject ruled that one removal followed by one new embargo in a 24 hour period does not constitute spam. Reference:

This is a derail and non-discussion, I was referring to this specific case and not all of these. lol

• Haha 2

libertyribbon.png

• Alex locked this topic