The Galactic Republic(DoE){NEW ONE IN PROGRESS}

Havgle

13 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

80/80 taxes but your grants extend only to 10 cities with a few projects?

once we get the brunt of our aa members to city ten we will go further

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

2 minutes ago, Peeled Turnip(Havgle) said:

once we get the brunt of our aa members to city ten we will go further

So you’re just going to halt the complete growth of everybody else? Sounds very enticing for 10 City + boys, especially whales who won’t be built on for years to come! 

• Like 1

i mean aa tiering will be good and all intelligent ppl will be able to grow under those conditions 

2 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

So you’re just going to halt the complete growth of everybody else? Sounds very enticing for 10 City + boys, especially whales who won’t be built on for years to come! 

Edited by Neko

1 minute ago, Gatorcock said:

Let me restate my thoughts. The Galactic Republic is trying to get everyone to city 10, but obviously we will get more members constantly that are under city 10. So, at some point we will go over city 10 but continue to grow our lower nations. Also, we are looking to change our tax system to make it easier on newer nations.

Havglerepmeme.gif

1 minute ago, Peeled Turnip(Havgle) said:

Let me restate my thoughts. The Galactic Republic is trying to get everyone to city 10, but obviously we will get more members constantly that are under city 10. So, at some point we will go over city 10 but continue to grow our lower nations. Also, we are looking to change our tax system to make it easier on newer nations.

100/0 is better when ran correct hmu in discord for advice

3 minutes ago, Changeup said:

has never heard of either of those alliances

has never heard of this alliance

wonders why such a good theme is wasted on such a bad alliance.

Wonders why irrelevant person is complaining about said alliance

irrelevant person has 6 cities and would benefit from joining alliance

wonders why such a bad theme is wasted on such a bad player

• Thanks 2

Havglerepmeme.gif

5 minutes ago, Neko said:

i mean aa tiering will be good and all intelligent ppl will be able to grow under those conditions 

I’m not saying it’s impossible, but >not all of us have no life and spend our time on this game trying to make money.

3 minutes ago, Peeled Turnip(Havgle) said:

What does this even mean, my head hurts.

ooh, well obviously. But tiering doesn’t work like that.

Edited by Gatorcock

9 minutes ago, Redarmy said:

Good luck. You may want to get a protectorate from someone.  

We are protected by GoG and DH

• Upvote 1

Havglerepmeme.gif

1 hour ago, Peeled Turnip(Havgle) said:

This is probably a couple weeks overdue...

(queue theme music)

The Galactic Republic(TGR) is a new alliance formed from two separate alliances, The Santori Cartel(TSC) and the Vegetarian Utopia(VU). 

Like all generic micros, we offer CITY AND PROJECT GRANTS, EXCELLENT COMMUNITY AND GOV, PROTECTION FROM RAIDERS, AND MORE!

Grants are possible due to specialized city builds and 80/80 taxes. However, you won't regret joining us, because we complain about Disney all day long and stuff and everyone hates them.

On a serious note, our goal as an alliance is to show that we can create a tight community of members in this day and age of PnW and join the ranks of non-micros.

Discord: https://discord.gg/3pW3cDT

Alliance Page: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=6645

I will give you advice as a golden boy of economics... 100/100 good, 80/80 is bizarre, 50/50 is semi semi, 25-25 is bad, and 0-0 is TFP.

What that all means is, if you want to run an alliance, make it 100/100. If you want to know how to run an alliance under 100/100, hit me up.

The second piece of advice I have for you, is that if you know what's good for you, you will vote for Brown Gentlemen as color name. This is not a threat, this is a warning put together under the vise of good advice. ( @Epi is this how you do that?)

Anyway, good luck with your alliance.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CitrusK said:

I will give you advice as a golden boy of economics... 100/100 good, 80/80 is bizarre, 50/50 is semi semi, 25-25 is bad, and 0-0 is TFP.

What that all means is, if you want to run an alliance, make it 100/100. If you want to know how to run an alliance under 100/100, hit me up.

The second piece of advice I have for you, is that if you know what's good for you, you will vote for Brown Gentlemen as color name. This is not a threat, this is a warning put together under the vise of good advice. ( @Epi is this how you do that?)

Anyway, good luck with your alliance.

Damn I was gonna do Galactic Brown... I guess anything is better than Avengers Brown Bloc

Havglerepmeme.gif

The issue I see here is crappy grants for the taxes you put in, Si Hong currently runs a low tax and it’s sustainable to get everyone up to c10 eventually, like a few weeks, those high taxes aren’t really enticing for anyone above c 10, since they basically get 1/5 of their revenue and see nothing out of it. The guys c10+ are the ones you want, but they won’t be interested if you already admit you’ll tax em without granting em anything