Forums Username doesn't match Nation Leader Name

Joi

Alright so I guess I'll ask a question then, why now exactly? I've been on the forums for maybe half a year and commented on multiple forum reports, some of which have been taken down by mods, I have also been warned by mods in the past, so why is this being brought up now? Especially since you have actually quoted me in posts and argued with me on more than one occasion . Also if that's the case then what exactly is the point of the Leader Name: _________ right below everyone's name? The main reason I haven't had my leader name and my forum username the same is because of that. If you can not look below the username and see the leader name and the nation link, then frankly, I am concerned for you. I can't exactly remember if the forum specified when you made an account that it needed to be your Leader's name, but I believe it said that the information on the bottom needs to be correct.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, csans said:

I can't exactly remember if the forum specified when you made an account that it needed to be your Leader's name, but I believe it said that the information on the bottom needs to be correct.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/guidelines/

"Forum names must match in-game ruler names. You may change your forum name once every 30 days through your profile, or you may request a name change in the Forum Name Change Request forum if yours does not match."

This is a rule.

However, I agree the rule is bad. You are known as csans on discord / in the community and are not hiding your identity in any way

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

4 hours ago, csans said:

Alright so I guess I'll ask a question then, why now exactly? I've been on the forums for maybe half a year and commented on multiple forum reports, some of which have been taken down by mods, I have also been warned by mods in the past, so why is this being brought up now? Especially since you have actually quoted me in posts and argued with me on more than one occasion . Also if that's the case then what exactly is the point of the Leader Name: _________ right below everyone's name? The main reason I haven't had my leader name and my forum username the same is because of that. If you can not look below the username and see the leader name and the nation link, then frankly, I am concerned for you. I can't exactly remember if the forum specified when you made an account that it needed to be your Leader's name, but I believe it said that the information on the bottom needs to be correct.

Why now, you ask? This one simply hadn't noticed before. If you'd like to continue this derail, why does it matter? 

These are in the Posting Rules, and they are the 2nd rule mentioned in the forums' rules:

• Forum names must match in-game ruler names. You may change your forum name once every 30 days through your profile, or you may request a name change in the Forum Name Change Request forum if yours does not match.

If you missed rule #2 because you either didn't actually read it or didn't think that it applied to you, then frankly I feel you should be concerned for yourself.

Improper-Request-2.gif

• Alex locked this topic