{Forum Suggestion} New Reaction

Majima Goro

17 hours ago, dragonshardz said:

How about no, stop whining that you can't downvote the bad feels away.

If you dont agree, please downvote my post.
Else, it is a de facto recognition of acceptence.

• Haha 3

A dichotomous approach to ideas represented by the upvote/downvote function stifles debate and thus improvement/refinement of said ideas.  It is a tool favoured by those who struggle with nuance and depth of understanding, by those prone to herd mentality, and generally promotes division amongst communities.

Celer Et Audax

11 hours ago, Clarke said:

If there was one reason to bring back the downvote it is "Blutarch Mann". I don't know how to express my rage. 

You could try using your words. It really isn't that hard.

6 hours ago, Erev said:

You could try using your words. It really isn't that hard.

The thing is words are more toxic than a downvote though, which is the opposite of the goal Alex is trying to achieve.

How dare you encourage subversive behavior against our overlord Alex!

50 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

The thing is words are more toxic than a downvote though, which is the opposite of the goal Alex is trying to achieve.

How dare you encourage subversive behavior against our overlord Alex!

Alex is the developer and owner of a game with 14,814 players(or less)
No offense, just didn't see how that makes someone an overlord :D
And also, I would have just down voted your reply but.......

1 hour ago, SixSadistic66 said:

Alex is the developer and owner of a game with 14,814 players(or less)
No offense, just didn't see how that makes someone an overlord :D
And also, I would have just down voted your reply but.......

I see the joke went over your head. I'd be surprised but expecting anything more from a leader of Pantheon would be absurd.

Realistically the active playerbase is hovering around 4000 and has been steadily declining for months, even inspite of GPWC and GOONS

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Akuryo said:

I see the joke went over your head. I'd be surprised but expecting anything more from a leader of Pantheon would be absurd.

Realistically the active playerbase is hovering around 4000 and has been steadily declining for months, even inspite of GPWC and GOONS

Screenshot-1.png

Very correct, however EVEN with goons / GPWC activity is still bombing after the initial gains from them 

• Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

Guest PhantomThiefB
11 hours ago, George said:

Screenshot-1.png

Very correct, however EVEN with goons / GPWC activity is still bombing after the initial gains from them 

Between October and December, which is completely reasonable. Or did you forget about Thanksgiving, Octoberfest, American Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas AND New Years? That's still discluding jobs and final's for those in college/Uni.

3 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

Between October and December, which is completely reasonable. Or did you forget about Thanksgiving, Octoberfest, American Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas AND New Years? That's still discluding jobs and final's for those in college/Uni.

Nice try I guess, except for that the population had already been dropping before that and their introduction spiked it by around 1200 or so before continuing back down after the GPWC flood in particular was slowing.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

I think your missing the point goons / GPWC account for almost the entire spike, even with the surge of new players the game is still tanking in players. Yes im sure finals and the holidays accounted for a portion, however this has been a on going trend since late may. 

Actually its even more concerning because Goons has retained a decent active base, GPWC has retained 300 and its still dropping.

Edited by George

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

Guest PhantomThiefB
11 hours ago, George said:

I think your missing the point goons / GPWC account for almost the entire spike, even with the surge of new players the game is still tanking in players. Yes im sure finals and the holidays accounted for a portion, however this has been a on going trend since late may. 

Actually its even more concerning because Goons has retained a decent active base, GPWC has retained 300 and its still dropping.

No I didn't miss it at all, people come and go in online games and all games have a lifespan. Even World of Warcraft has been on a downward trend for years, it's just a thousands vs millions. Hell Destiny was bragged and bragged about as a 10 year game, that lasted all of 4 weeks before that game basically died out after the initial release. Destiny 2 suffered the exact same fate. No man's Sky also comes to mind as a big fail. 

Anyway I was just commenting on how the graph you posted looks, which is currently on an upward trend in January.