Fairness in trading and banking

Magister

Today I (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=182153) declared war on  ( https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=128353 ) and did two ground attacks that resulted in utter failures. After this I used my spies . Then I checked his bank activity. He received while inactive munitions from the alliance leader (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=135582) . I know that Spartacus has sent food before to inactive nations .  I believe that the specific nation might be his friend in real life or buddies on discord like many others he hangs with along time now but it is still not fair.

What do you think? He sent munitions only so that I would not win easy. Maybe its holidays and the nation im attacking cant login for a long time so asked spartacus to send him resources to "fight back"? Or is he doing that on purpose? Is it ok sending food to nations so that they produce more commerce money while taxed 100%? No matter if they return or not to the game? 

3123123123.png

21313312321.png

123123123132.png

12312313131312.png

21312321313132.png

32131233121.png

Edited by Magister
mistake

Just to point out, nations that are either gray or beige don't pay taxes at all, no matter the tax bracket they're in. Thus, if someone's sending food to gray or beige nations in the hopes of improving their taxable commerce output, then all they're doing is subsidizing piracy and that's not against the rules (but isn't doing what they're hoping it would).

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Just to point out, nations that are either gray or beige don't pay taxes at all, no matter the tax bracket they're in. Thus, if someone's sending food to gray or beige nations in the hopes of improving their taxable commerce output, then all they're doing is subsidizing piracy and that's not against the rules (but isn't doing what they're hoping it would).

My issue here is that this nation will not be beiged and later grayed because of the munitions being sent . Right now its black nation color and its being taxed and I cant easily win cause of said munitions. He sent more 400 rn, an active nation is protecting an inactive nation that might return/might not. 

• Administrators

I don't see anything wrong with sending munitions to someone so that they have a better chance of fighting back, active or not.

• Thanks 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 12/28/2019 at 6:37 AM, Magister said:

My issue here is that this nation will not be beiged and later grayed because of the munitions being sent . Right now its black nation color and its being taxed and I cant easily win cause of said munitions. He sent more 400 rn, an active nation is protecting an inactive nation that might return/might not. 

Blockade the Nation and they cant receive anything.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Blockade the Nation and they cant receive anything.

This covers it ^ even when i re-powered in-actives/send them ura/coal etc from the bank to raid them in the past for more loot I'd only blockade them after I sent / think Rejuvenating or Annexing a town/city, you turn the power back on to keep it going, even if barely/for a limited time

Edited by Unwanted
  • Thanks 1

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

• Administrators

This is a No-Discussion Forum, but given the nature of the OP I am going to move to Moderation Support (a discussion forum) instead of issuing warnings.

However, you should be careful in the future @Tiberius and @Unwanted

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link