A little message from AK

Velium

7 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

When disbanding is preferable to helping hand you guys an undeserved win for a late entry... that seems like really good teamwork.

We have the people we want. Why else would we be working together?

GICjEwp.gif

5 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

Mine is complicated, but the point is we're together and agree.

All the alliances who were in IQ probably don’t mind working with you guys & GOONS is like a de facto IQ member due to all your treaties with members.

Although outside of the IQ alliances, don’t think many have hegemonic ambitions & it started as a defensive war for most until NPO got involved. Although really NPO isn’t allied with most Chaos/KETOG declared on. So don’t have much reason to care about these alliances beyond how long they keep fighting.

libertyribbon.png

25 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

All the alliances who were in IQ probably don’t mind working with you guys & GOONS is like a de facto IQ member due to all your treaties with members.

IQ was over for more than a year before this war began.

GICjEwp.gif

2 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

IQ was over for more than a year before this war began.

Almost seems like you guys are trying to get them back together; by connecting all the former members again with your 3 way treaties involving NPO & individual treaty with GoG. Think GLoF might be the only former IQ you don't have a treaty with.

libertyribbon.png

On 1/4/2020 at 4:08 PM, ComradeMilton said:

You should check IQ membership vs. OD membership and note the differences.  It'll help with understanding why one is different from the other.

Goons has their tentacles even more spread out than IQ or just goons the main difference? Think someone said they missed IQ because they would have white peaced; although white peace is a thing of the past if you become hegemony. Just bandwagoning into a war entitles reps in Goons’ world.

rip the reputation of mythic.

All hail OWR, Carthago, AK & everyone else who split from having any part in creating the worst hegemony this game has ever seen.

libertyribbon.png

20 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Goons has their tentacles even more spread out than IQ or just goons the main difference? Think someone said they missed IQ because they would have white peaced; although white peace is a thing of the past if you become hegemony. Just bandwagoning into a war entitles reps in Goons’ world.

IQ continues to not exist. If you launch an aggressive war and lose you might not get a white peace. This isn't the first time a war hasn't ended without white peace.

20 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

rip the reputation of mythic.

All hail OWR, Carthago, AK & everyone else who split from having any part in creating the worst hegemony this game has ever seen.

Hegemon. An entity with a hegemony is a hegemon.

GICjEwp.gif

12 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

IQ continues to not exist. If you launch an aggressive war and lose you might not get a white peace. This isn't the first time a war hasn't ended without white peace.

Hegemon. An entity with a hegemony is a hegemon.

The dominant state in a hegemony would be the Hegemon, but makes no sense for any of them to help you guys become it. Since they won’t be. Although nice distinction to make though.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

8 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

The dominant state in a hegemony would be the Hegemon, but makes no sense for any of them to help you guys become it. Since they won’t be. Although nice distinction to make though.

For AK to help us?  They merged into IronFront and are now at war.  Also I'm not the one who used the words incorrectly. I wasn't insulting, I was just explaining how they differed.

GICjEwp.gif

Just now, ComradeMilton said:

For AK to help us?  They merged into IronFront and are now at war.

They were at war either way, but at least now they’re not fighting to further those who would have been their enemy after if they helped you guys win until the end. ?

libertyribbon.png

On 1/3/2020 at 4:01 AM, ComradeMilton said:

Our coalition allies and ourselves act in concert at all times.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Good joke. I've literally seen more coordinated manuvers from tumbleweeds.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

38 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Given your lack of access to internal goons or OD communications how can you even know what you're comparing your tumbleweeds to?

GICjEwp.gif

5 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Does a bomb go off or something if you don't use that word at least once per post?

2 hours ago, Captain Splendid said:

Does a bomb go off or something if you don't use that word at least once per post?

Maybe stop questioning it and thank this man for his service?

Edited by Sisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

On 1/10/2020 at 8:02 PM, Captain Splendid said:

See, I do indeed try to avoid using that word improperly. Which is why I want to clarify here: I used it with absolute sincerity.

I have, genuinely and literally, seen more coordination from tumbleweeds. After all, when's the last time you saw a tumbleweed decide to roll against the wind for the sole purpose of preventing its species from propagating?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

20 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

You've seen tumbleweeds cooperate at any level?

Yep. Turns out they can actually tumble across a field in the same direction without attacking their own allies and going out of their own way to undermine their own efforts.

Even something with zero agency is better at cooperation and coordination than IQ, since zero is still higher than a negative number.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Yep. Turns out they can actually tumble across a field in the same direction without attacking their own allies and going out of their own way to undermine their own efforts.

Even something with zero agency is better at cooperation and coordination than IQ, since zero is still higher than a negative number.

So no, you have not seen tumbleweeds cooperate and are a liar. I expected as much. IQ continues to not be a thing year(s) later at this point. Are you on the spectrum --weirdly specific edit no longer required--?

Edited by ComradeMilton
No longer necessary.

GICjEwp.gif