A little message from AK

Velium

For some reason, I'm reminded of when DJ Khaled went on Hot Ones and quit after the first two wings, and spent the next 15 minutes explaining how he wasn't quitting, to a bewildered Sean Evans.

• Haha 6

50 minutes ago, durmij said:

For some reason, I'm reminded of when DJ Khaled went on Hot Ones and quit after the first two wings, and spent the next 15 minutes explaining how he wasn't quitting, to a bewildered Sean Evans.

I hope Sean Evans took advantage of the opportunity to make "Another One" jokes.

• Haha 1

Le1AjCa.png

And nothing of value was lost on that fine day

How strange that role players for a military unit that fought the UK and US and no communists keep going on about “making things safe from communism in Europe.” I sure wonder if there’s a deeper meaning or connection to any historic or current political movements that used that justification. Hmm makes you think.

Edited by Zaurg
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Caleope said:

Disbandment is a funny way to misspell merged into IF ???

Afrika Korps did not merge with Ironfront.

• Upvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Well I know AK wanted peace from a very early stage, Col A knows this too, but we knew they would never get peace as BK would not let them the same they would not let Yakuza, so I take my hat off to AK "disbanding" to merge without issues from BK in to Ironfront is smart.