Afrika Korps Merger with IronFront?

Guest Dalmasca

Guest Dalmasca

Instead of spending time with family this christmas, I decided to spend my time wisely and direct all of it to P&W. Whilst avoiding my family iv'e noticed that Afrika Korps as seemingly disappeared from the "Alliances" page all together. 

With a little extra digging I found that Jager had not only disbanded the alliance but had eventually joined IronFront.

Im not familiar with any other members of AK so I can't say for certain if they all joined IF or if the alliance simply disbanded and the remaining members who still wanted to play this game went off and joined other alliances. But what I can say is that it's gonna be hard for Afrika Korps to win the "Most Active Alliance Award" if they don't even exist. 

Not sure if anyone has noticed this as I can't find a post about this topic, or if anyone even cares.

Afrika Korps Flag 2                  Flag

Just now, Dreki said:

Your family must miss you!

Also, afaik, they just disbanded because they didn't want to spend more time in this game
So they simply disbanded and went to another game

That's right, not an official merge with IronFront, it's just that most members went there.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dreki said:

Also, afaik, they just disbanded because they didn't want to spend more time in this game

right, of course, I'm sure it had nothing to do with anything happening in game.

47 minutes ago, Dalmasca said:

But what I can say is that it's gonna be hard for Afrika Korps to win the "Most Active Alliance Award" if they don't even exist. 

Aren't the awards for what happened in 2019 the near entirety of which they did exist?

• Upvote 1

Guest Dalmasca
2 minutes ago, Madokami said:

Aren't the awards for what happened in 2019 the near entirety of which they did exist?

Yes well the halo affect can be a bich

12 hours ago, Dreki said:

Schermopname_177_LI.png?width=756&height

oh my, I guess it was a little more to the story of why they left the game? Huh, imagine that.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 hours ago, Micchan said:

Citadel should have splitted form BKsphere, they would be still alive and well now

totally agree and out of four alliances only one of them is alive today the other three are dead, disbanding or waiting to merge.

https://prnt.sc/qgp2m6

This aged well

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

On 12/27/2019 at 12:30 PM, Leonard J Crabs said:

Schermopname_177_LI.png?width=756&height

oh my, I guess it was a little more to the story of why they left the game? Huh, imagine that.

So yeah, they didn't want to spend more time in this game

I mean, that screenshot doesn't add anything new

Long wars are boring and investing the extra time of 6+ months of your life into one war, in a browser game, certainly isn't what most of us, normal human beings, have in mind

1 hour ago, Dreki said:

So yeah, they didn't want to spend more time in this game

I mean, that screenshot doesn't add anything new

Long wars are boring and investing the extra time of 6+ months of your life into one war, in a browser game, certainly isn't what most of us, normal human beings, have in mind

right, they lost the culture war.