The Illuminati vs Interstellar war

Magister

On 12/13/2019 following tensions between the nation of Spartacus (IS command) and the Illuminati(me) pre-emptive strikes against former allies sprout out across the borderline .

Fighting a mad war 1vs8 with many casualties on both sides we the Illuminated ones managed to successfully emanetize the eschaton, the war began . Spartacus may not lead his alliance as his character permits holding such administrative positions.  There will be no other end to this war than him resigning as of his position and allowing the nation of Illuminati to take over the alliance. 

Casus Belli for the formal declaration of war vs IS AA 

1. 100% taxes on our mighty cool amazing very nice nation(yes).
2. Bullying and acting in disregard to my feelings and agenda.
3. Expecting to follow insane orders with no coherent planning.

In detail : 
Starting on 11/21/2019 Spartacus showed that he is spontaneous and unable to chillax. A one day nation called the majority of IS members "noobs" to which I gladly agreed. On that moment he went nuts and deleted the entire discord channel for three days(true story). Following that event acting as If I am inferior to him he kept on pushing me to the limits on discord. He finally decided to tax me 100% for supposedly the reasons that "not paying back my loan and following orders to attack Arrgh!" while truth being me telling him Im going to repay the entire loan that same day or soon after and leave asap (when the arrgh! war ends) on 11/21 . His "war" declaration on Arrgh! was a silly move I am not going to support so instead decided to fill all available war slots by fighting IS members . 

What pissed me off even more was him lying to a member that my banker does not trust me right before trying to contact my banker telling him that I owe money to the alliance Im fighting against so that he would stop supporting me. The sabotage was foreseen but I wasnt expecting such "duck" moves.

I declare that honestly I have nothing against any of the members I attacked, all I want is Spartacus to resign.

Approximate casualties during the first round of attacks on both sides 

interstellar vs illuminati war casualties first round

interstellar

tanks 9796
air 1237
navy 109 

illuminati

tanks 15438
air 1755 
navy 141 

I received 13 nuke hits during this time and forced one nation to vacation mode and another to sign a peace treaty .
Many nations contacted me with congratulations for this brave move and supported me psychologically and included some monetary assistance. 
Psychological warfare and propaganda are being used daily to support our troops in this fight and call in allies from the entire Orbis to get rid of Spartacus as a leader. 

Round two commenced on 12/24/2019 and is focused on lower-mid tier nations to bring discord and fear into the hearts of new nations inexperienced with the game (VM and inactivity is going to skyrocket the following days) . 

This is a declaration of anger and hate against Spartacus, its not a declaration of war against an alliance to be honest, I have nothing against its members.
Surrender or keep fighting 24/7 wasting resources because Spartacus is what he is. 

My request is simple : hand over the entire alliance and 250 million $ personally to my nation with a guaranteed protection or die fighting .
You cant stop me.  Im nuts. 
And Im bringing friends next round because Ive found other alliances to deal with as well, no time to waste for just one person, really .

Really . Get off my plane.

42828742_1876460492408804_2864596526183743488_n.jpg

3jh20q.jpg

3jh29m.jpg

I had no idea I know so many words in English. :D

Edited by The Illuminati
same mistake always cmon
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Zaurg said:

I don’t understand this conflict. 

Plus impact font memes on the doorstep of 2020

Thank you for your comment :) I provided all the information you need to understand the conflict over here . ^^ *check above text* .  :)

3 hours ago, Zaurg said:

I don’t understand this conflict. 

Plus impact font memes on the doorstep of 2020

To be honest I didn't get what the walk of text was trying to convey, but I'm fine with the impact font.

• Haha 1

Queen of Chaos

Are you upset there are 100% taxes or that there aren't? I mean, having no well-organized centralized economy would be heartbreaking so I could sort of understand that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zaurg said:

Write better

Thank you for the advise, I will try to improve in the future :) Do you have anything to suggest ? How can I improve so that everyone understands what Im writting?
Should I go into more details? Should I use less or more words? Or maybe hire someone else for that since Im a very busy leader during this war? :)
Thanks once again for being here with me fighting an entire alliance on my own :) You are a good boy, unlike spartacus .  

2 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Literally go away. 

Exactly! Spartacus has to go away! :) Thanks for the comment I like it how Im getting attention here as well. :)
How long do you think will Interstellar AA hold against me going solo on them? 

All I managed to gather from that wall of text in my current sad state was that a dude is trying to get micro AA leader to resign, failing to do a proper coup, trying to roll the leader instead. welp I guess the effort the OP is putting in is worthy of a small hat tip towards the original poster...  

3 hours ago, Erev said:

Are you upset there are 100% taxes or that there aren't? I mean, having no well-organized centralized economy would be heartbreaking so I could sort of understand that.

I am upset that he taxed me 100% when I said I dont want to fight vs Arrgh! . I am upset that he thinks I had to attack Arrgh! for no apparent reason other than "taking revenge" with 1800 infra and a debt of about 150 million at that time (90 million of which I paid back during this war to another lender-not spartacus , which is amazing if you ask me).  I am upset that he ignored my messages and did not want to talk to me that day I declared war. Im also upset that people are supporting him. He is going to loose, second round already cost his members a lot and there are many rounds to come the following weeks. How long will he hold? How many times will they nuke me? I dont think they stand a chance against me. Look at the casualties both sides had and imagine whats coming next, more death. 

P.S. he never organized anything and when I tried to he said "Interstellar is a place to chill". 
yeah right, chill 
"Follow orders"
"100% tax if you dont"
"Why did you build that national project"
"You always deposit to the bank before its looted, do you even monitor our wars?"
And so on and on . 

3 minutes ago, kalev60 said:

All I managed to gather from that wall of text in my current sad state was that a dude is trying to get micro AA leader to resign, failing to do a proper coup, trying to roll the leader instead. welp I guess the effort the OP is putting in is worthy of a small hat tip towards the original poster...  

No coups involved. Other than that yes, the OP is trying to get a micro AA leader to resign because he did not treat him well at all . 

Im rolling his members tho . Not him, thats his strength(others following his "orders"), other than that he is just one nation among so many others trying to grow. 

Expect the results of the third round soon, I think the losses are going to be high again on both sides. 

312321.png

5 hours ago, Redarmy said:

Are they fighting or the Holy Grail or something? 

I think that its a 1vs 40 which is going to be a ridiculous victory bringing honor to my nation. I think that getting beiged wont count as a loss as long as they spend so much on just one nation (13 nukes? lol) . 

7 hours ago, Emperor Jonas II said:

Ah cool actual micros are back

I know right? :) I love these small conflicts vs small alliances, makes me feel superior :P (fighting an iferior enemy, I know I know... Im a coward :D  ) .

6 hours ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

To be honest I didn't get what the walk of text was trying to convey, but I'm fine with the impact font.

I think that all you need to know is that an alliance is spending so much money on fighting a nation (check the losses) they could outgrow and outproduce it instead. 
Literally. 

1 hour ago, The Illuminati said:

Thank you for the advise, I will try to improve in the future :) Do you have anything to suggest ? How can I improve so that everyone understands what Im writting?
Should I go into more details? Should I use less or more words? Or maybe hire someone else for that since Im a very busy leader during this war? :)
Thanks once again for being here with me fighting an entire alliance on my own :) You are a good boy, unlike spartacus .  

Exactly! Spartacus has to go away! :) Thanks for the comment I like it how Im getting attention here as well. :)
How long do you think will Interstellar AA hold against me going solo on them? 

No.   You.  Go away. 

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

1 hour ago, Dr James Wilson said:

No.   You.  Go away. 

Alrighty then! I noted your personal opinion (which I value) and will think about that. :) 
but I doubt Im the one leaving. :) any time soon. Im here to stay for a looong looong time... :P

1 hour ago, Epi said:

Goodluck 

Thanks, done it before so I know its not luck that I need but thanks for the support anyway :)

Hello wizard Baphoment. ? I am a robot. 

For your information, I believe the rules of this forum dictate that your forums username must match your nation's Leader Name.

I do believe this means I am (or at least I should be) speaking to the "Magister" of the Illuminati nation. Please make sure you update your profile accordingly!

Improper-Request-2.gif

On 12/25/2019 at 10:48 AM, The Illuminati said:

I know right? :) I love these small conflicts vs small alliances, makes me feel superior :P (fighting an iferior enemy, I know I know... Im a coward :D  ) .

You both are micros

3 hours ago, Magister said:

Im a solo nation with 10 cities, not even a micro. 

Cut the iron dome and build an MLP if you're going to go this route. Believe me it is your best option, and Iron Dome does squat in your situation beyond waste a perfectly good project slot. You're also not going to need that gas project, but do keep the propaganda center.