It’s Christmas

Ming Exta 30000

A Werd from Da Herd,

Da Cowz wishe 2 swish every1 a hapy hollydaze. Hop u get 2 stan undr da moostleto wit som1 speshal.

Com stoppe by da pastur 4 som grasse or sum hay or 2 hav a salt licc or scrach ur backk on da rubbin' poste.

Sinsteerly,

Da Cowz

• Like 1

free_vacation_coupon.png

On 12/22/2019 at 6:57 PM, XNCIsNeat said:

It’s Christmas time and all you can think about is war and GOONS. 

What the heck?! Why can’t we put aside our differences for 1 DAY and have fun? You guys can nuke each other after Christmas.

i say we all just stop getting angry at each other till Christmas ends. Till then, we could talk about ANYTHING else.

this post is a safe house for the controversial people of the website, and the most popular people all together. I just want to spread some cheer! 

What do you think? Tell me in the comments below! 

(Not like it matters anyway, my opinion is already better than your hahahahaha.)

with that I say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Also you can’t downvote me so HA

Whats a goons?

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

On 12/23/2019 at 5:45 AM, Josh of Clan Mason said:

Where can I buy whatever Christmas lights you have up?

Well I would suggest calling your nearest nuclear silo operator for pricing details and proper setup. They have very good customer service.

• Administrators

Locking thread because the OP does not have a nation and therefore is not allowed to use the forum.

• Thanks 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic