Faking vacation mode

Nobody

You should try reporting me for being Inst instead.

Please read the rules carefully:

Screenshot Abuse

Using (or attempting to use) images on your nation page in an attempt to deceive other players is against the rules and punishable by a nation strike. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Faking Vacation Mode: Placing an image mimicking the Vacation Mode designation displayed on nation pages is an example of faking Vacation Mode.
  • Faking Your Nation Page: Using an edited or old screenshot of your nation page to attempt to deceive other players by hiding your actual nation page information.

If you believe a player is violating these rules, please notify a Game Administrator (through in-game Messaging.)

• Faking Vacation Mode: Placing an image mimicking the Vacation Mode designation displayed on nation pages is an example of faking Vacation Mode.

Granted it’s not a screenshot. But I’m under the impression that this is against the rules. Id be happy to be corrected.

Why would I do that? What’s wrong with your name?

It's not against the rules, unless the rules are changed or clarified in such a way as to make using text to claim that I'm in vacation mode becomes against the rules.

As far as reporting me for being Inst goes, that's been a recent trend, hasn't it?

• Like 1

I believe we aren’t suppose to turn this into a discussion thread, although I am the poster and you are the accused, so ehh. I didn't realize I reported you before?

And I’m just looking for clarification.

The reason VM screenies became illegal was because Alex got too many bug/exploit reports about it. Then fake screenshots became illegal because Alex got too many bug/exploit reports about that as well.

Are people seriously going to complain about a text field with improper formatting?

• Like 1

• Administrators

It's not technically against the rules because it's plain text and not a screenshot.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic