PnW unOfficial Discord Server

Raphael

@Bartholomew Roberts  can you please edit/paste this into plain text please when able, not cpaste from discord, oml was kick in the eyes with light mode on

ty

Edited by Unwanted
  • Upvote 1

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

5 minutes ago, TOOTS MAGOOTS said:

Swears make me uncomfortable, so I do my best to steer clear of them. Hopefully someone makes a clean unofficial server where we can get wild without using bad language

Couldn't agree more, If you do happen to find such a place, Please, by all means point me in the right direction!

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

41 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

The slow-down has been enabled for like a week non-stop. So no, it's not that.

It's been longer than a week, not that I care. This ~unofficial~ server already exists in the servers of every alliance in this game. This is just an explicit declaration that, aside from the Anti-GOONS Society Discord (lol), bigoted nonsense will be tolerated if not outright welcomed there. Congratulations on appealing to the lowest possible denominator, Robert. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Comrade Marx said:

It's been longer than a week, not that I care. This ~unofficial~ server already exists in the servers of every alliance in this game. This is just an explicit declaration that.

For once CM has a point.... 

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

1 hour ago, Michaellaneous said:

"We're gonna make a discord but it's gonna be better, with lots of racism and NO GOONS ALLOWED."

As much of a surprise as it may be to you, people have reasons unrelated to racism for not liking goons.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
17 hours ago, Epi said:

Slow mode was enabled to stop two non-English speakers spamming Mad Max over OOC issues. 

You're all apart of other alliances, discuss stuff in their central discords if you like. Pnw main won't go anywhere ?

banning them from discord would have been the right move to make then.

2 minutes ago, hope said:

crazy how i go into the server and people are already using racial slurs in the lobby 

disgusting and you should feel bad

then stop using them goon wanabe 

1 minute ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

banning them from discord would have been the right move to make then.

then stop using them goon wanabe 

this isnt fricking funny that you’re condoning and allowing this behavior. it’s fricking disgusting and im infuriated that people say and are okay with this MIkoHjR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Lots of ignorance here. Let's clear it up.

@hope that person was banned and message history purged about 3 seconds after you joined and then immediately left the server. I'm currently the only moderator so I'm not on 24/7.

@Michaellaneous GOONS are welcome on the server, racism is not. DNFJ was one of the first people to join the server.

@Salt Meat see my above message to hope.

@Comrade Marx Not every thread in Orbis Central needs to descend into GOONS vs. Racists.

My reasons for creating this server are stated in the OP. Overt use of Slowmode, banning/warning people arbitrarily, an over-zealous auto-mod that deletes half of the messages posted...

These are the reasons why the Freefolk gather in my halls. It has nothing to do with racism and I've made that abundantly clear.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, hope said:

this isnt fricking funny that you’re condoning and allowing this behavior. it’s fricking disgusting and im infuriated that people say and are okay with this MIkoHjR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Was I suppose to use cry emoji instead for a guy who was trying to piss me off?

Laugh emoji seemed more adequate to defuse the situation

Idk if you have ever suffered racism

• Upvote 1