Time for everyone to Embargo GOONs

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

5 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

>needing resources

Stay pleb.

I'm not really sure what point you're trying to make, which isn't surprising considering who I'm responding to, but no, I have not needed to use the market in months, someone else takes care of that so that I am free to embargo whiny 1 baseball game players to my heart's content. 

Edited by Salt Meat

Most of my resources come from fighting in the war, my gas and bullets come from the alliance. They take all my oil and turn it into fuel for me to use in the war. I give them all the base resources I loot and most of my aluminum and steel. I've never really needed to care about the market because that supply chain is in place.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

ribbon - golden steak.png

Feeding the alliance, one conquest at a time.

3 hours ago, lightside said:

The difference is your complaining about a penny. That isn’t worth anyone’s time. The fact you would complain about it is hilarious 

You're the only one here complaining about getting embargoed over a penny. This isn’t worth anyone’s time to read or type about, and yet still you keep complaining. The fact that you would complain non-stop about something so easy to resolve is hilarious. Please, go on.

Improper-Request-2.gif

The difference is your complaining about a penny. That isn’t worth anyone’s time. The fact you would complain about it is hilarious 

The only person complaining is you though? The system is working just fine.

Complaint 1:

On 12/23/2019 at 9:18 AM, lightside said:

Goons are insane and should be embargoed. Actually no. They are taking care of that themselves. They mass embargoed me for playing ONE baseball game. Who does that lol

Complaint 2:

On 12/23/2019 at 9:34 AM, lightside said:

No one pays a tip for one baseball game. That is pure insanity lol

Complaint 3:

On 12/23/2019 at 10:32 AM, lightside said:

You tip for a series of games. Not for ONE. I think you will find that anyone who has played this game for a decent amount of time will agree with that. It’s just common sense 

Complaint 4:

23 hours ago, lightside said:

Honestly this is just humorous. We both know it is both unreasonable and pointless to try to demand a tip for just 1 baseball game. The only thing that will accomplish is it will make a lot people laugh and cause you to loss market access over nothing

Complaint 5 (plus a suggestion):

22 hours ago, lightside said:

Interesting I didn’t know there was api access to baseball history. What would be the link for that? Honestly if your using a bot then you could easily program it to avoid small amounts. That’s just common sense

Complaint 6:

21 hours ago, lightside said:

Or you could just not waste anyones time. If you think about it in the time it would have took you guys to send me that trade. You could have played afew more games and made 10 times more lol. Just do the math. 

Complaint 7:

18 hours ago, lightside said:

You can’t send trades automatically in this game. So your reasoning isn’t valid. If you added up all the time spent on this you could have made 100x the amount.

The reality of this is the community doesn’t care if someone plays one game of baseball in a month. That ain’t worth theirtime embargoing. No matter how you try to spin it that’s strictly how it is and how it has always been.

Complaint 8:

15 hours ago, lightside said:

Plz actually read what I wrote... If you had you would have realized I was talking about the small amount of return the tip from one game would have given. Which you guys could easily get 50x more if you instead put your effort into playing more games instead of wasteing time trying to get the tip for 1 game of baseball lol

Complaint 9 (plus a false analogy):

Nope. No one pays a tip for ONE game. No  one. This is like saying it’s shoplifting to pick a penny off the ground LOL. 

More circular reasoning, obliviousness to hypocrisy:

Please pay attention. I have already said I’ve only played 1 game in the past month. Do the math. It isn't costing me anything. If anything it cost you guys as now you can’t access my market trades lol

Projection, lies, more obliviousness to hypocrisy:

Continuing lies:

14 minutes ago, lightside said:

On no I am not complaining. I’m just laughing how ridiculous your policy is.

The simple fact you guys keep try to justify it makes even more hilarious. Especially when everyone knows you can’t justify it even in the least bit

If you are not actually complaining as you say, then this unit will need its language centers scrubbed and overhauled.

Please source your quotes that prove that you are not complaining in this thread whereas GOONS actually are. I cannot find them.

• Upvote 4

Improper-Request-2.gif

Note: Subject seems to think that if they put the acronym 'LOL' in their statements then they have proven they are not complaining and that the person they are arguing with is, in fact, the angry one.

Is this the emotion called 'mad,' wherein one is simultaneously angry and illogical? It is most intriguing.

Improper-Request-2.gif

Lol. No one ever tips for one game

21 minutes ago, Avakael said:

Why is that kid whining about his immediate allies, and how long until his own government stops laughing long enough to tell him to knock it off?

I’m laughing lol. In any case they started this imoa. You would have to be drunk or high to think it’s logical to try to force someone to pay a tip for one baseball game LOL

15 minutes ago, lightside said:

Lol. No one ever tips for one game

I’m laughing lol. In any case they started this imoa. You would have to be drunk or high to think it’s logical to try to force someone to pay a tip for one baseball game LOL

It's not about logic. It's about sending a message.

• Thanks 1

i2FSAiF.gif