Time for everyone to Embargo GOONs

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

44 minutes ago, lightside said:

Honestly this is just humorous. We both know it is both unreasonable and pointless to try to demand a tip for just 1 baseball game. The only thing that will accomplish is it will make a lot people laugh and cause you to loss market access over nothing

The whole system is done at once. You aren't special, nobody is checking to make sure people who only played one game aren't getting bothered with a bill. A bot pulls the baseball history of the whole alliance for the previous day, tallies up the total balance for everyone who needs to be charged or paid, and then has our banker send one trade to each of those people. Any people who do not accept the trade are put on a list.

If you don't want to engage with the pnw community's baseball system, then don't, but the only one who is hurt by that choice is yourself.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, lightside said:

Interesting I didn’t know there was api access to baseball history. What would be the link for that? Honestly if your using a bot then you could easily program it to avoid small amounts. That’s just common sense

Or you could just push the accept button instead of the decline button, it's literally as easy as it can possibly be made for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

>Wasting time> clicking one more button a day on a clicker (in a topic about OBL embargoes/ embargoes which is just clicking more)...I just had a brain bleed..

Edited by Unwanted
  • Like 2

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

1 hour ago, lightside said:

Or you could just not waste anyones time. If you think about it in the time it would have took you guys to send me that trade. You could have played afew more games and made 10 times more lol. Just do the math. 

The process is almost entirely automated, it would waste even more time to make a special snowflake exemption for people who only play a couple games a day.

If you can't abide by the system the community has put in place for baseball tipping, then that community is gonna stop playing away games with you. It's that simple. ?‍♀️

• Upvote 2

On 12/20/2019 at 3:52 PM, Bjorn Ironside said:

I never said they was breaking any rules, nor doing something wrong in terms of the game rules lol, simply said we should embargo them for price fixing

I find it funny how quick goons are to jump on the whole "we are not cheating" when no one claimed they was lol :) 

I could do better but in truth goons are not worth that sort of time.

I have been back for four days but as most know you have to VM for 14 days even if you are not away that long, but when i came back i did see that Wampus left alpha join BK spied on me twice, must have been before i entered VM, then left and rejoined alpha, So guess Alpha is joining BK/NPO plan to force me to delete from the game

This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 145 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time.

No one is forcing you to delete, you entered VM mode on your recognizance.  If by "delete" you mean "they won't let me steal money from them and then keep my 4,000 infra cities" then sure.  And in Wampus's case you must mean "I should get to talk shit to a guy who loves to war and face no repercussions in a that same fricking war game."

Every time you address anyone in Alpha you keep digging your hole deeper, first it was here, then you tried to escape via a shitty Discord DM, now this.

Edited by Placentica
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Teaspoon said:

The process is almost entirely automated, it would waste even more time to make a special snowflake exemption for people who only play a couple games a day.

If you can't abide by the system the community has put in place for baseball tipping, then that community is gonna stop playing away games with you. It's that simple. ?‍♀️

You can’t send trades automatically in this game. So your reasoning isn’t valid. If you added up all the time spent on this you could have made 100x the amount.

The reality of this is the community doesn’t care if someone plays one game of baseball in a month. That ain’t worth theirtime embargoing. No matter how you try to spin it that’s strictly how it is and how it has always been.

Edited by lightside

5 hours ago, lightside said:

Or you could just not waste anyones time. If you think about it in the time it would have took you guys to send me that trade. You could have played afew more games and made 10 times more lol. Just do the math. 

10x0=0 so that's not really going to help.

GICjEwp.gif

Plz actually read what I wrote... If you had you would have realized I was talking about the small amount of return the tip from one game would have given. Which you guys could easily get 50x more if you instead put your effort into playing more games instead of wasteing time trying to get the tip for 1 game of baseball lol

14 minutes ago, lightside said:

Plz actually read what I wrote... If you had you would have realized I was talking about the small amount of return the tip from one game would have given. Which you guys could easily get 50x more if you instead put your effort into playing more games instead of wasteing time trying to get the tip for 1 game of baseball lol

Tips are owed whether or not the amount is high. Do you shoplift cheap items because it's just one and not expensive or do you pay for the small things too?

GICjEwp.gif

3 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

Tips are owed whether or not the amount is high. Do you shoplift cheap items because it's just one and not expensive or do you pay for the small things too?

Nope. No one pays a tip for ONE game. No  one. This is like saying it’s shoplifting to pick a penny off the ground LOL. 

4 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

Well, no more away games from GOONS for you. That's probably going to cost a lot more than a single tip.

Please pay attention. I have already said I’ve only played 1 game in the past month. Do the math. It isn't costing me anything. If anything it cost you guys as now you can’t access my market trades lol

5 hours ago, lightside said:

Please pay attention. I have already said I’ve only played 1 game in the past month. Do the math. It isn't costing me anything. If anything it cost you guys as now you can’t access my market trades lol

If you only play one game then what's the difference? If you don't play, the embargoes are meaningless to you.

As for the market, we don't use it, our resources are centralized as well.

Communism, what an idea.

2 hours ago, Salt Meat said:

If you only play one game then what's the difference? If you don't play, the embargoes are meaningless to you.

As for the market, we don't use it, our resources are centralized as well.

Communism, what an idea.

>needing resources

Stay pleb.

5 hours ago, Salt Meat said:

The difference is your complaining about a penny. That isn’t worth anyone’s time. The fact you would complain about it is hilarious