Time for everyone to Embargo GOONs

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

As the first Global Market Manipulator and embargoed by an entire alliance, this weak attempt is disappointing, EM.  You can do better.

Hope you are enjoying your Vacation mode though.

Edited by Placentica
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I never said they was breaking any rules, nor doing something wrong in terms of the game rules lol, simply said we should embargo them for price fixing

I find it funny how quick goons are to jump on the whole "we are not cheating" when no one claimed they was lol :) 

10 minutes ago, Placentica said:

As the first Global Market Manipulator and embargoed by an entire alliance, this weak attempt is disappointing, EM.  You can do better.

I could do better but in truth goons are not worth that sort of time.

I have been back for four days but as most know you have to VM for 14 days even if you are not away that long, but when i came back i did see that Wampus left alpha join BK spied on me twice, must have been before i entered VM, then left and rejoined alpha, So guess Alpha is joining BK/NPO plan to force me to delete from the game

12 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

I never said they was breaking any rules, nor doing something wrong in terms of the game rules lol, simply said we should embargo them for price fixing

I find it funny how quick goons are to jump on the whole "we are not cheating" when no one claimed they was lol :) 

I have been back for four days but as most know you have to VM for 14 days even if you are not away that long, but when i came back i did see that Wampus left alpha join BK spied on me twice, must have been before i entered VM, then left and rejoined alpha, So guess Alpha is joining BK/NPO plan to force me to delete from the game

Wee r juss heer 2 maek sur we git Escargoed.

Every1 alwayz pics on da Goonz sew we gotta maek sur we git a fare shaek of da tail.

Sinsteerly,

Da Goons.

P.S. Plz snd ur biggst snalz.

free_vacation_coupon.png

35 minutes ago, Placentica said:

As the first Global Market Manipulator and embargoed by an entire alliance, this weak attempt is disappointing, EM.  You can do better

The quoted SS was a DNFJ post, actually.

Uh...

Anyway given our extensive use of the on-market trading for strategic goals I am deeply alarmed by the connotations and consequences of this grass-root movement's rapidly growing alliance-based support.  Perhaps we can enter into negotiations with all of these embarjisans to lift these monstrous conditions and return dignity to GOONS.

Edited by ComradeMilton
Oops, typo

GICjEwp.gif

1 hour ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

He’s onto us!!!!

wait who are you again and who is everyone else 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 hours ago, durmij said:

EM showing why he's still contender for worst poster of the year. Noctis and Scarf better watch out.

You disappoint me, I have clearly won

On 12/21/2019 at 3:50 AM, Dino Joe said:

I know how to price fix with the API!! To find out how, just reply with your credit card number, expiration date, and the security code on the back.

Pfft you are but a baby.

But the street you were born on, and your mothers maiden name otoh....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, lightside said:

Goons are insane and should be embargoed. Actually no. They are taking care of that themselves. They mass embargoed me for playing ONE baseball game. Who does that lol

Well, if you pay the tip for that game now they will unembargo you. It's not insane what they are doing with baseball, in fact its like the best system out there. If I play anyone that isn't Goons i need to actually figure out how to tip them, for Goons it's just one tip for all of them at the end of the day and its really easy and quick. The thing is that it's like automated bill tracking and it doesn't matter how many games you played, you get a trade at the end of the day and if you don't pay it's embargoes for you.

• Upvote 2

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

13 minutes ago, lightside said:

You tip for a series of games. Not for ONE. I think you will find that anyone who has played this game for a decent amount of time will agree with that. It’s just common sense 

i mean, they send you a trade once a day and you have to click one button which is either accept or deny lol. not sure what your argument is for picking deny.

having to accept one trade a day isnt a major annoyance even if it's only one game played. may be annoying for themselfes because they have to send out trades to players who only played one game, but thats an inconvenience to them not to you.

• Upvote 1

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

44 minutes ago, lightside said:

Honestly this is just humorous. We both know it is both unreasonable and pointless to try to demand a tip for just 1 baseball game. The only thing that will accomplish is it will make a lot people laugh and cause you to loss market access over nothing

Honestly this is just humorous. We both know it is both unreasonable and miserly to refuse a tip for just 1 baseball game. The only things that this will accomplish is that it will make a lot of people laugh and cause you to lose market access over nothing.

Edited by Supreme Master Joi
fixed grammar
  • Upvote 1

Improper-Request-2.gif