User's name is a racial/sexual epithet

Sir Scarfalot

User: @Salt Meat

Reason: His name is a nearly identical reference to (spoilered for sexual word)

sp87itn.png

As any random assortment of letters which constutites a phrase that is against the rules is, by his own logic, against the rules, he must willingly accept a warning point and a name change.

Source: https://books.google.com/books?id=vTUc0XuzkFEC&pg=PA63#v=onepage&q&f=false

Not even urbandictionary, that's from a long published book, yo.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Salt Meat said:

I mean if you looked at the first result on Google instead of who knows how many you had to dig through to find whatever that is, you'd find it's a clear reference to salt cured meat, a regional Canadian favorite.

Good try though.

It's the first result for "salt meat slur", actually. As you yourself have pointed out, any random assortment of letters that forms a slur is against the rules, so by your own logic you're either a hypocrite or a racist. Since people have been outright banned for images that didn't have swastikas in them on account of Goons' ridiculous stretches of imagination, you have zero ground to stand on.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

It's the first result for "salt meat slur", actually. As you yourself have pointed out, any random assortment of letters that forms a slur is against the rules, so by your own logic you're either a hypocrite or a racist. Since people have been outright banned for images that didn't have swastikas in them on account of Goons' ridiculous stretches of imagination, you have zero ground to stand on.

Well that would require it to actually be a slur. Googling the actual name gives you the true reference, but feel free to add more terms to your search until you get some straws to grasp.

I'll humor your strange leap of logic. Let's say you're correct. Let's say this Google result is what my name is based on... So what? A translated nickname for, from what I can gather, South African army personnel that spoke English? What's the slur?

• Upvote 2

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Since people have been outright banned for images that didn't have swastikas in them on account of Goons' ridiculous stretches of imagination, you have zero ground to stand on.

Well, that's not true, and you're obviously not getting both sides of the stories here. Your information apriori is just wrong, and the basis you've been making all of these reports (which we have not taken action on, because they're not actually rules violations) is invalid.

I don't see anything wrong with "Salt Meat." Closing report.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic