Offensive National Anthem

Nuggsferatu

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=68702

Ruler: Horsecock

Their national anthem alludes to killing people en masse out of hate. For context, this is the guy who in their nation description had an image of Dylan Klebold, one of the Columbine mass murderers. The columbine massacre occurred on Hitler's birthday and Klebold was reported to worship Hitler.

Also this nation features a motto that is a play on Deus Vult clearly referencing religious based genocide, coincidentally the columbine kids reportedly asked students if they believed in G-d, and then spared the ones that shared their religion.

Clearly Horsecock is a fan of mass murder in general with at least preference towards religious based genocide, possibly even racial considering the offensive racial violence based OoC attacks he condoned previously.

also the song contains the words "Gimme a dark room, a bottle and a prostitute. I'll pay her a hundred bucks. Fifty to suck her nasty, rotten, smelly !@#$ and !@#$, drink her blood, piss and shit."

Edited by Nuggsferatu
added a video link
  • Haha 4

to avoid making a separate report on the same player, their nation's factbook also contains the following:

https://i.imgur.com/RfHYLcE.png - "af" is circumventing filtered profanities; "shekel" in modern usage is often anti-semitic

https://i.imgur.com/5k6KX4t.png - referencing rape

The Knights Templars operated the earliest known Banks in Jerusalem and Europe, I'm not familiar with the time period, but it's possible Shekels we're the currency of the day, from memory they were a real currency in ancient Israel.

In conjunction with the rest it may be inappropriate here. But I'd advise against banning the word altogether or the use of it by similarly themed groups. 

Edited by Epi

11 hours ago, Epi said:

The Knights Templars operated the earliest known Banks in Jerusalem and Europe, I'm not familiar with the time period, but it's possible Shekels we're the currency of the day, from memory they were a real currency in ancient Israel.

In conjunction with the rest it may be inappropriate here. But I'd advise against banning the word altogether or the use of it by similarly themed groups. 

Just quickly want to point out this report is about a nation, not an alliance, so the knights templar have literally nothing to do with it. At no point does the nation suggest having anything to do with the Knights' Templar (the group irl, not the alliance in game). What they do, however, make notice of is the 80% of their people speaking Hebrew. So I mean, claiming it's not a jewish thing seems incorrect.

Also, this nation is in Australia. Not Jerusalem or Europe.

Finally, the shekel has been around many different time periods. But as far as I know, they were NOT around during the early 1000s (when KT was).

Edited by Archibald
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Epi said:

I don't think anybody is calling for the ban of the use of shekels its just in this context its clearly being used as a very obvious dogwhistle. I mean I hope you're just being pedantic about the term and not being willfully ignorant of what its representing here.

• Administrators

Reminder, this is a No-Discussion Forum. Warnings have been issued, and more will be issued if you continue to post discussion while I review this report.

I've issued a moderation strike for the inappropriate national anthem video and the factbook description about rape and removed that content.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic