Hey Hey Hey it's a nation introduction

Fat Albert

Hey Hey Hey It's me Fat Albert of Fattopia of Fatlatoialamas.  I come to you to introduce myself as head of my food themed nation.

In accordance I shall introduce my fellow advisors:

HEAD OF MILITARY: Melvin Junko aka Toxie The Toxic Avenger, a hideously deformed creature of super-human size and strength (Tromaville's words not mine), On loan from Tromaville since he's on the warpath to stop evil wherever his Tromatons (TRADEMARKED BY Tromaville ALL RIGHTS RESERVED) detect evil.

Toxie: Hello it's nice to meet everyone.  I hope we all get along and don't commit to doing evil.

iVgFif0.jpg

MILITARY SECOND IN COMMAND: Cream Corn from (CITY NAME CLASSIFIED DUE TO ACTIONS INVOLVING BLACK DYNAMITE AND THE RICHARD NIXON ADMINISTRATION THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAD INVOLVED ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S GHOST AND LATER ELVIS PRESLEY)

STATEMENT FROM FAT ALBERT: Unfortunately Cream Corn didn't prepare a statement since right after Toxie made his statement Toxie's Tromatons detected evil and he went off to fight it, leaving Cream Corn in charge of training the troops which Cream Corn has proven adept at.

Z1heFhx.jpg

AIRFORCE ADVISOR: SGT Kabukiman N.Y.P.D. (note: Was thrown off the NYPD after incidents that may or may have involved his movie failing at the box office.  But yes he does still want to be refered to as SGT Kabukiman N.Y.P.D instead of just Kabukiman since he was a cop at the time he became the current Kabukiman) (SECOND NOTE: Please do not talk to SGT Kabukiman N.Y.P.D. when Toxie is in the same room due to an incident in 2000/2001 involving parallel universe traversal chronicled by TROMA FILMS)

STATEMENT FROM FAT ALBERT: LEGALLY I CAN'T POST AN IMAGE OF SGT KABUKIMAN N.Y.P.D. DUE TO MULTIPLE ALCOHOLCHARGES DURING HIS TIME AS KABUKIMAN AND THE AFORMENTIONED INCIDENT INVOLVING TOXIE
SECOND STATEMENT: SGT KABUKIMAN N.Y.P.D. HAD PREPARED HIS OWN STATEMENT BUT I REJECTED IT BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE ALSO HE ACCIDENTALLY TURNED INTO SGT CLOWN N.Y.P.D.HOURS BEFORE HANDING ME HIS STATEMENT AND SPOOKY CLOWNS SCARE ME

NAVAL ADVISOR: Pappy McPoyle from Philadelphia and tons of bribery already paid to the McPoyle family in exchange for not losing a limb from Royal McPoyle (NOT PICTURED DUE TO FEARS OF BEING ATTACKED I SAW WHAT IT DID FROM ARCHIVE FOOTAGE)

This one was hired for Navy because I think he could handle navy battles and you need less focus on fighting on sea instead of the air where.  Also because Liam and Ryan McPoyle told me Pappy would make a good fit. (NOTE THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE INVOLVED PROVOKING THE DUO INTO SHOWING OFF THEIR LACK OF BLUFFING).

STATEMENT FROM FAT ALBERT: I'M GENUINELY TOO SCARED TO VISIT PAPPY McPoyle'S OFFICE DUE TO HIS BIRD ROYAL MCPOYLE TO GET A STATEMENT FROM PAPPY McPoyle.USgQN0o.jpg

SPY ADVISOR: Arby, current head of the American Chicken Bunker National Division after an incident in Tromaville which may or may not had involved the location of the Tromaville resturant being over the Tromahawk burial grounds.

STATEMENT FROM FAT ALBERT: This one is actually a pity hire.  I'm not sure why but Arby refuses to talk about the Tromaville incident.  He also didn't prepare a statement and I forgot to ask his wife Wendy.

zgJAGEK.png

SCIENCE ADVISOR: William Joseph "B.J." Blazkowicz

STATEMENT FROM FAT ALBERT: DIDN'T GET A STATEMENT OR PORTRAIT OF BLAZKO, ADVISOR WAS INFILTRATING A NAZI STRONGHOLD AT THE TIME AND FORGOT TO INVITE ME.  HIS COMPLENETARY FRUIT BASKET WILL BE WAITING FOR HIM IN HIS OFFICE WHEN HE GETS BACK

Q3a5AxP.jpg

NUCLEAR ADVISOR: Black Dynamite of (PLEASE SEE MILITARY SECOND IN COMMAND)

zN2DeUk.jpg

STATEMENT FROM FAT ALBERT: BLACK DYNAMITE OCCASIONALLY REFUSES TO TALK TO ME.  I THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH KIDNAPPING HIM, HIS FRIENDS AND (NAME OF ORPHANAGE REDADCTED DUE TO IT'S NAME IN BLACK DYAMITE'S UNIVERSE) FROM THE UNIVERSE BLACK DYNAMITE COMES FROM.  OR BECAUSE I KEEP INTERUPTING HIS KUNG FU.  I THINK IT'S THE LATER BECAUSE ARBY KEEPS LOSING HIS SPIES TRYING TO GET BD'S ATTENTION.

• Like 4

ZNlV0yo.png

It has come to my attention that some of my fellow Orbis citizens speak in a language commenly known as AMV-ese (NAME PATENT PENDING ACCORDING TO PATENT ADVISOR PASQUALLO [CHEEZE FORGIVE ME! UNIVERSE VERSION]).  As such I brought a gift for those who speak AMV-ese.

ZNlV0yo.png