5-Year Arrghiversary

Zim

15 minutes ago, Phino said:

Oh noo.....Arrgh couldn't stand up to onslaught,

TKR, UPN.... etc had said something like that before, yet we already reached 5 years milestone as paperless alliance now

Big talk for someone I just punted into beige.

image.thumb.png.af68752281e0a6707d8461731b4c57c8.png

You can see from the last two months of Arrgh's NS graph the damage GOONS have been doing to Arrgh since Arrgh started feuding with us. Most of Arrgh are in beige, on vacation or defending against three wars at the same time. The smart people left weeks ago.

ribbon - golden steak.png

Feeding the alliance, one conquest at a time.

Happy ARRRGA-versary my Pirate Mateys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppj0WQOTDnM

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 minute ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

This guy said "most Arrgh have three defensive wars"... I don't think you understand how Arrgh usually plays this game :P

Getting clowned on by alliances with actual coordination between members?

• Haha 1

ribbon - golden steak.png

Feeding the alliance, one conquest at a time.

35 minutes ago, Valid User Name said:

Getting clowned on by alliances with actual coordination between members?

Narh, it wouldn't be fair for the rest of the game if we coordinated. Afterall it seem it take an average 7 goons members to defeat 1 Arrgh member. 

goons-terrible-war-record.png

Can you imagine dealing with two of us on the same time? *shudder* terrifying. 

Edited by Zim
  • Like 5

tenor (1).gif

3 hours ago, Valid User Name said:

Riiiiiight. You don't do it because it's "unfair" and not because you lack the leadership skill to coordinate.

This from the guy that somehow thinks "lol we beiged u" is something to brag about ?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Valid User Name said:

Big talk for someone I just punted into beige.

image.thumb.png.af68752281e0a6707d8461731b4c57c8.png

You can see from the last two months of Arrgh's NS graph the damage GOONS have been doing to Arrgh since Arrgh started feuding with us. Most of Arrgh are in beige, on vacation or defending against three wars at the same time. The smart people left weeks ago.

lol....since when being beiged is bad for us??.....you must be new in this game

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Blink said:

Arrgh! 

Every nation should spend a little time in Arrgh to really appreciate all the game has to offer in terms of war mechanics and tactical battles. 

True

This is my 15th month with Arrgh

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I’m glad Arrgh is around for now. Arrgh is a good training ground for newbies since they kinda fight back but don’t counter or coordinate, it’s kinda like the equivalent of bot practice to get ready to fight actual alliances like Rose and TKR later. That being said TKR and Rose have almost entirely given up at this point.

Edited by Zaurg
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Zaurg said:

I’m glad Arrgh is around for now. Arrgh is a good training ground for newbies since they kinda fight back but don’t counter or coordinate, it’s kinda like the equivalent of bot practice to get ready to fight actual alliances like Rose and TKR later. That being said TKR and Rose have almost entirely given up at this point.

nah...why need to counter raid when you can just raid 5 more nations while being pinned down by 3 nations.....plus you get counter raid shield by goons

• Haha 2

On 12/19/2019 at 6:39 PM, DragonK said:

indeksiraj.png

#8 Was also a member of Arrgh :P 

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
  • Upvote 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif