[Bloc] A new power is rising

Sphinx

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Article IV: Ultra-Supremacy 
This pact shall take precedence over any and all current and future treaties of all signatories. In the event an ally of a signatory member attacks another signatory, that signatory will consider their other treaty null and void and activate Article II. 

As two members of this bloc hit BoC after Dusty left and stole the bank and joined NP, Sphinx being in NP at the time of all this happening its quite clear the block knew about this action, Now BoC has an MDP with Camelot and rightfully so Camelot honored that treaty and countered NP along with BK.

No attacked made on The Manhattan Cartel as yet, however they have hit BoC with six wars

So I guess the treaty between tCW and BK is now seen void?

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

10 hours ago, kalev60 said:

With permawar still raging on with no end in sight what do treaties even mean at this point in time ? Don´t you get it, P&W is in a death-spiral never to pull out of that.

Have treaties really decided much this war to begin with? Coalition A wasn’t all allied, NPO wasn’t even treatied with BK or their allies. Former treaty partners of NPO & BK are now in Coalition A.

So those controlling the flow of the war have acted regardless of treaties in whatever they felt their interests were, either without treaties or despite them.

Edit; AMV for dramatic effect hyping breaking free from all the social constructs and illusions meant to control us.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Haha 1

libertyribbon.png

On 12/18/2019 at 11:58 AM, Sphinx said:

Article IV: Ultra-Supremacy 
This pact shall take precedence over any and all current and future treaties of all signatories. In the event an ally of a signatory member attacks another signatory, that signatory will consider their other treaty null and void and activate Article II. 

Interesting, so if I read this correctly The Commonwealth is now obligated to attack BK / Camelot 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
8 hours ago, Jefferson Davis said:

Interesting, so if I read this correctly The Commonwealth is now obligated to attack BK / Camelot 

Yes that's how it reads

8 hours ago, George said:

Good question

One we might never get an answer too

8 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

At the very least those treaties void now, so TCW is no longer tied to Coalition B :P

Well the wording would say it is, however we all know people have been known not to stick to an agreement.

Anyone who would sign an MDAP with GOONS; you know they've already made their choice on the types they want in their company while giving unconditional support. I've wanted to have faith BK would eventually make the right choice, although think they've already made their final decision here. So think TCW needs to do what is better for them rather than care about that BK tie anymore.

libertyribbon.png

On 1/9/2020 at 11:00 PM, Jefferson Davis said:

Yes you read the treaty correctly. 

On 1/10/2020 at 1:41 PM, namukara said:

Hi TCW,

So goons just attacked your allies.

Thought you might like to know.

All the best,

- The conflicts screen

I was aware, just needed to ensure we had a little back up.