[Bloc] A new power is rising

Sphinx

8 minutes ago, Micchan said:

You're already in a bloc, when you cut the other ties you will be a bloc

Micchan out here 4th walling sphinx's "plans" before the leaks even come/things happen ❤️this is why we cant have nice things!

Edited by Dondarrion

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

Just too much Tetris going on in TCW gov as a whole, TCW is in block(Cov) partially tied to an sekret/non-existing bloc, and now formed another bloc on top of those, it´s starting to look like russian nesting-dolls in here :D 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Unwanted said:

Micchan out here 4th walling sphinx's "plans" before the leaks even come/things happen ❤️this is why we cant have nice things!

Micchan isn´t breaking the 4th wall there, 4th wall break is when actor breaks the illusion and addresses the audience as a person in some way not as the role he/she plays, Micchan might be foreshadowing similar to if there is gun visible in on the scene by the last act the gun will be used.. 

Edited by kalev60

Ill bite, although Id be derailing topic even more: http://www.simplay.net/papers/MagicCircle-Linser-Lindstad-Vold08.pdf 

Four salient features emerge from this definition: artificiality, conflict, rules, and
quantifiable outcomes. They argue that while games and role-plays share the key features that define them as games,
they are different in one critical respect. Whereas games have a priori quantifiable outcomes, role-plays do not.

Edited by Unwanted

-SAXON-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

On 12/18/2019 at 9:20 AM, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Again, not sure why my signature was included when I was never personally asked on these treaties.

At this rate I'll be seeing my signature on micro-announcements and IQ treaties.

Shifty, c'mon dude. We talked about this. Anytime your signature appears, I did it.

• Haha 1

tcw keeps making bad decisions after bad decisions after bad decisions

sphinx, please. i get it, you dont enjoy playing second fiddle to every alliance you’re ever been tied to (which is why you’re trying to do your own thing here). but please, a middling alliance trying to make their own sphere doesnt usually work out to well, just look at Nuke Bloc

Edited by hope
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I think his FA moves are much better than signing goons.

really? what makes you qualified to say that? the 10 year fever dream you've been having since GOONS rolled your shit stain of a micro?

Edited by hope
  • Haha 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
50 minutes ago, hope said:

really? what makes you qualified to say that? the 10 year fever dream you've been having since GOONS rolled your shit stain of a micro?

yet his "shit stain of a micro" still had more respect from people than yours, lets face it until you signed goons you was a nobody, now you are just a nobody who is allied to GOONs

4 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Rekindling old friendships 

From the Office of the Prime Minister

We in the redacted name Bloc are pleased to welcome IronFront as our 6th partner. We look forward to working together and continuing our relationship from past alliances.

-Sphinx

EB07BA6D-D309-485F-93EA-4F3CC266D017.png

Edited by Tequila
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, hope said:

sphinx, please. i get it, you dont enjoy playing second fiddle to every alliance you’re ever been tied to (which is why you’re trying to do your own thing here). but please, a middling alliance trying to make their own sphere doesnt usually work out to well, just look at Nuke Bloc

Thank you very cool 

6 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

yet his "shit stain of a micro" still had more respect from people than yours, lets face it until you signed goons you was a nobody, now you are just a nobody who is allied to GOONs

isnt that an improvement? i went from nobody to half a nobody. awesome

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, hope said:

That's some big words coming from someone who ditched SK in war, to join an irrelevant micro only to now kowtow to GOONS, knowing they could crush you at any moment.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

That's some big words coming from someone who ditched SK in war, to join an irrelevant micro only to now kowtow to GOONS, knowing they could crush you at any moment.

Ill be right with You ;)

• Haha 1

-SAXON-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

12 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

"Ditched SK in a war" = Lead an SK training alliance for 6 months, generally unhappy in the alliance, was planning on leaving after Surf's Up but realized that Dial Up would last at least another 6 months so I left.

"Irrelevant micro" = your five bloc partners

"Kowtow with GOONS" = tieing people I like being around and share similar ideologies with

What is your beef with GOONS? Their drastically better war performance? How close they are with your two "allies" who you're now pretty transparently trying to frick over? How is your anti-GOONS sphere going, Sphinx? Really trying hard to be the new Pre aren't you? Too bad you're super fricking transparent and really not that good at FA. Maybe you can use all that cash you use to spend to grow yourself to city 40 to buy your alliance some new war skills and a new leader for your alliance since you are obviously not doing a very good job

• Like 1