Please Fix: User Evading Forums Ban/Mute using second forums account with less warning points

Joi

Forum Name: Noctis Anarch Caelum

Link to Post:

Nature of Violation: Noctis Anarch Caelum was given a warning point some time earlier today 12/07/2019 that he has already returned from, in less than 24 hours.

According to the forum's warning point system, being muted for 8 hours on the forums is the punishment for getting your first warning point. At two points, the mute lasts 48 hours. This tells me that Noctis Anarch Caelum only has 1 warning point on his forums account. This is an error that should be fixed.

The last time Noctis Anarch Caelum was warned and received a strike within the last few weeks, he was muted from the forums for 10 days, meaning that he had five points on his forums account at that time.

With this latest warning he's received, Noctis Anarch Caelum should have been given a 6th strike (instead of a 1st) and muted from the forums for 15 days (instead of for only 8 hours).

The following thread contains the rest of the relevant information, and is proof that Noctis has had more than one account, each with a different number of warning points against them.

Moderators, please set Noctis Anarch Caelum's warning strikes to the appropriate amount (6) and ensure that he is muted for the correct length of time (15 days). Thank you.

Noctis Anarch Caelum, if you are reading this, this thread is actually not accusing you of doing anything wrong (it's your account that needs fixing), so I would appreciate it if you did not interject with discussions about GOONS as this is a No Discussion Zone. This thread is about your second account not having the warnings/strikes of your first account properly applied to it. Thank you.

Improper-Request-2.gif

Targeted harassment by you guys to try driving me out of the game is getting old. If Alex & Mods don’t support you guys harassing other players out of the game; they need to start taking action against you guys before to late.

E: Also AMV response to your frivolous report.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

Noctis Anarch Caelum, I specifically asked you not to barge in here and introduce off-topic discussions.

This thread is about how many warning points should actually be applied to your forums account, since your last account had five warning points on it when you made the switch to a "fresh" one with zero (now one).

Alex made a special exception for you when he didn't ban both of your forums accounts and let you keep one of them half a month ago. What Alex forgot to do or didn't think to do at the time was to make sure that your warning points from your original account got carried over to your second account when you made the permanent switch. This thread is intended to rectify that mistake.

Improper-Request-2.gif

15 minutes ago, Supreme Master Joi said:

Noctis Anarch Caelum, I specifically asked you not to barge in here and introduce off-topic discussions.

This thread is about how many warning points should actually be applied to your forums account, since your last account had five warning points on it when you made the switch to a "fresh" one with zero (now one).

Alex made a special exception for you when he didn't ban both of your forums accounts and let you keep one of them half a month ago. What Alex forgot to do or didn't think to do at the time was to make sure that your warning points from your original account got carried over to your second account when you made the permanent switch. This thread is intended to rectify that mistake.

You assume me & Alex haven’t already resolved & discussed it in private, which is crazy considering you guys have already reported it previously.

libertyribbon.png

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Supreme Master Joi said:

It was my mistake, so I let it slide.

At this rate, @Noctis Anarch Caelum is going to end up re-banned quickly enough because he can't seem to stop posting in no-discussion forums, so I don't really see what the harm is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic