Troll Report should be Reported for Strikes?

Noctis Anarch Caelum

If people make troll reports, where they try tricking the mods with irrellevent comparisons & making stuff up; I'm guessing it should probably be encouraged people who notice report it? Think these would be the most serious kind of infractions, as they undermine trust in the entire system each time GOONS get a troll report through. 

Think a very heavy hand approach is needed to fix things before its to late for this place.

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

Are you suggesting that goons somehow trick moderators/admin into enforcing the rules? Are you serious?

You guys got my member a strike for the term eternal goon, because you guys suddenly tried saying goon = jew; so it was the same as saying eternal jew & you guys claimed that violated the Nazi Grey Rule.

Your arguments are so far fetched and BS; seems he needs community help filtering out the troll ones.

libertyribbon.png

4 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You guys got my member a strike for the term eternal goon, because you guys suddenly tried saying goon = jew; so it was the same as saying eternal jew & you guys claimed that violated the Nazi Grey Rule.

Your arguments are so far fetched and BS; seems he needs community help filtering out the troll ones.

Take an anti-Semitic Nazi tagline, change "Jew" to some other group that you don't like, and everything is fine now? Is this really the hill you choose to die on?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Salt Meat said:

Take an anti-Semitic Nazi tagline, change "Jew" to some other group that you don't like, and everything is fine now? Is this really the hill you choose to die on?

Is this even a serious argument you're trying to make? You're replacing GOON to try turning it into whatever you want.

libertyribbon.png

• Administrators
On 12/16/2019 at 10:25 PM, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I agreed with the report on this one, and the user had a history of being warned for promoting "extermination" on his nation previously. And again, they had references to exterminating groups of people after they had already been issued a strike for that a week previously.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic