[Treaty] Let Us All Give Praise and Validation

hope

12 hours ago, Salt Meat said:

Perhaps your greatest post yet. "It wasn't against the rules, it was just a random assortment of letters that happened to form that phrase!"

Mhmm, so any random assortment of letters that happens to form an offensive phrase is against the rules then? See report.

40 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Mhmm, so any random assortment of letters that happens to form an offensive phrase is against the rules then? See report.

Hmzzt. You mean this report that you made right here:

Please: no one post in that thread aside from Salt Meat (the accused), as it is placed in a No Discussion Zone.

I'd rather not derail this thread further about how Sir Scarfalot is being deliberately obtuse to try and make a point out of nothing, but I felt his earlier post lacked the appropriate link to his report.

Please, let's go on about how happy we are to have Heaven's Gate as an ally, and ignore the person making frivolous reports in bad faith to prove a point about how everything reminds them of seasoned genitalia.

Hope, I think your avatar makes people think that you are - as some might say - a "bimbo," but this one does not think that your are nearly as silly and frivolous as people might expect. Joining GOONS was a savvy move, after all!

• Upvote 2

Improper-Request-2.gif

I wonder if the spaceship for soul transportation behind Hale-Bopp is just Hale-Bopp or any asteroid?  It seems discriminatory to leave the people born after 1997 stuck here for centuries just because of a preference for one asteroid.

• Haha 2

GICjEwp.gif

On 12/20/2019 at 5:12 PM, ComradeMilton said:

I wonder if the spaceship for soul transportation behind Hale-Bopp is just Hale-Bopp or any asteroid?  It seems discriminatory to leave the people born after 1997 stuck here for centuries just because of a preference for one asteroid.

It depends. All those who are loving and caring for our God as much as we are are welcome. However, I feel that means plenty of people in this game will not be welcome.

Not that we wanted them anyways