Peace in Our Time!

Astryl

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

They're signed to NPO and Goons and have proudly admitted their complete support for both of those alliances' direct betrayals of active treaty allies. That proves unequivocally that they not merely cannot be trusted but in fact hate the idea of trust and prefer to be irredeemable shits regardless of circumstance.

i think you'll find that it actually disproves that goons don't not know that they cannot be untrustworthy

Hello everyone, some of you have been wondering what fascism is. It is an extremely xenophobic mentality of thinking that the person they hate are actually not capable of human emotions. This is an example, and I have bolded the portion that exposes the fascist mind.

That proves unequivocally that they not merely cannot be trusted but in fact hate the idea of trust and prefer to be irredeemable shits regardless of circumstance.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

There's plenty of evidence proving that you're pactbreaking liars, in every game you've ever played. And yes I am familiar with your 'many years of experience' of being utter shits, as I've even more years of experience fighting against lying hegemonist shits just like you.

Citation needed

The pawsible deniability Committee on Earthen Studies has prepared a statement:

Ironically in other games goons have betrayed goons far more often than we've betrayed allies. It's why "going 'f' goons" is a common saying among goon gaming communities.

(Where f is a certain four letter word.)

Edited by pawsible deniability

Proud supporter of:
BirdWeed.gif

44 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

There's plenty of evidence proving that you're pactbreaking liars, in every game you've ever played. And yes I am familiar with your 'many years of experience' of being utter shits, as I've even more years of experience fighting against lying hegemonist shits just like you.

eets mor ov a prefrance thang. Juss cause u switche protectates don meen ur stabbin' rumps. Eets mor liek switchin' partnrs in Cowz Class 2 stan nex 2 ur new frand.

:P:P:P:P:P

May Hevns Gattes b openned 4 longus tiem.

Mmmmm...peas.

Edited by Cathy
  • Haha 2

free_vacation_coupon.png

6 hours ago, Always Fear Jazz said:

Please list examples of GOONS betraying their allies, especially GOONS led by this same group. Hint: There isn't any.

Let's see, how about when you supported NPO attacking their own protectorates and allies on half a dozen occasions? You don't get to get away with murder by saying "I didn't kill him, I just paid a guy to do it". You're entirely at fault and guilty as an accomplice, there's no room for debate on the point.

6 hours ago, pawsible deniability said:

-snip-

I appreciate your honesty in admitting that Goons have indeed betrayed both each other and their allies. Hopefully you'll eventually learn that's not actually something to be proud of.

25 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Let's see, how about when you supported NPO attacking their own protectorates and allies on half a dozen occasions? You don't get to get away with murder by saying "I didn't kill him, I just paid a guy to do it". You're entirely at fault and guilty as an accomplice, there's no room for debate on the point.

I appreciate your honesty in admitting that Goons have indeed betrayed both each other and their allies. Hopefully you'll eventually learn that's not actually something to be proud of.

The pawsible deniability 1st Extremely Online Posters Division has issued a statement:

:gb2gbs:

Proud supporter of:
BirdWeed.gif

Let's see, how about when you supported NPO attacking their own protectorates and allies on half a dozen occasions? You don't get to get away with murder by saying "I didn't kill him, I just paid a guy to do it". You're entirely at fault and guilty as an accomplice, there's no room for debate on the point

Even were one to accept your ridiculous framing (there's plenty of animosity on both sides of that situation from what I've gathered), that utterly fails to prove in any meaningful way that GOONS has, nor will ever betray anyone.  All you've successfully proved is that we're allied to NPO.  You'll note that we didn't even enter the war until we were heinously agressed by espionage activity.  We are guilty only of following our treaties, you absolute hack.

Yes, it was us that convinced NPO to make the war bigger. Partisan was rude to me and I decided tS must die.

I've officially been outed.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

9 minutes ago, Micchan said:

At least the war happened

Barely, this thread is sad on many levels. TLE should probably figure out what went wrong and try fixing whatever problems they have which made this needed. lol

libertyribbon.png

40 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

https://i.imgur.com/8cp4kQq.jpg

That's 10 minutes fresh ????

In addition to this, the same member has continued 2 wars already declared.

Another nation is also continuing wars.

That's a pretty clear peace violation.

3 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

Just declare full wars alongside IronClad or not then; while they're still fighitng Chaos/KETOG. Was a crap deal for you anyways.

libertyribbon.png

10 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

You’re really not doing yourself a favour here. Even if you’re trying to “win the rhetorical point”, the sheer amount of ad hom’s render your attempts distasteful for the reader. Consider taking a few steps back. 

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

You’re really not doing yourself a favour here. Even if you’re trying to “win the rhetorical point”, the sheer amount of ad hom’s render your attempts distasteful for the reader. Consider taking a few steps back. 

Welcome back from wherever you've been, haven't seen you around much lately. Although you have been one of the better NPO posters. You came back at kind of an awkward time, seeing as NPO is trying to kill them or showing its worst side to them. If some in Coalition A seem unpleased its because they recently saw proof peace talks were meant to stall all along.

TGH would probably be the among the worst off if everyone did individual peace, so kind of high stakes for him.:P

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Richard Payne III said:

Please hold...

A GOONS Peace Facilitation Operator shall be with you shortly.

Improper-Request-2.gif

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Welcome back from wherever you've been, haven't seen you around much lately. Although you have been one of the better NPO posters. You came back at kind of an awkward time, seeing as NPO is trying to kill them or showing its worst side to them. If some in Coalition A seem unpleased its because they recently saw proof peace talks were meant to stall all along.

TGH would probably be the among the worst off if everyone did individual peace, so kind of high stakes for him.:P

Hi, I've been away attempting to regain control of the realm beyond the Great Server. I haven't attempted to dispute anything in his post, because I really don't believe it's my place. All I'm saying is, don't let insults detract from whatever point you're trying to make. If I remember correctly, an individual from the opposing coalition offered me similar advice a long time ago. They were right to point out what they did.

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Barely, this thread is sad on many levels. TLE should probably figure out what went wrong and try fixing whatever problems they have which made this needed. lol

Indeed. We at the GOONS Order Of Nuclear Sabotage are in full agreement with this post and sincerely hope that "The Lost Empire" (TLE) will perform the necessary course corrections and avoid any future military engagements against us.

Yours sincerely,

San Fortunado

GOONS Order Of Nuclear Sabotage

5 hours ago, Richard Payne III said:

He will peace out or be removed, worry not.