Peace in Our Time!

Astryl

At this tier you're basically bragging about spending more money on the nukes than the infra damage you've done.

Not only are you losing, your rebuttal is that your own offensive attacks are worse than doing nothing

Edited by Beet
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

It’s goons as well & they wanted to bring up my war here. If you didn’t rely on hand outs from goons, would maybe be your thread. :P

!@#$ i do what i want. GOONS didnt ask us to join, we did it out of choice. thanks for your concern though, let me know when you find something better to be than post on the forums 24 hours a day

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, hope said:

!@#$ i do what i want. GOONS didnt ask us to join, we did it out of choice. thanks for your concern though, let me know when you find something better to be than post on the forums 24 hours a day

So goons tossing you some of their gains is your only relevance. Barely a footnote. :P

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

So goons tossing you some of their gains is your only relevance. Barely a footnote. :P

"Barely a footnote," says Methrage

I guess in order to not be a footnote you have to post 24/7 about things that happened in an entirely different game and how much you hate someone, that's how you achieve relevance

(seriously, man, are you feeling okay, you need to find some healthier outlets)

Guest John Q Listener
2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

This doesn't make sense, can I have this in AMV format please?

19 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Oh good, a precedent of ridiculous, "Reparations," and extortion has been set! 

Thank you goons. 

Precedent to be used on them maybe, don’t think it should be norm though.

libertyribbon.png

Guest PhantomThiefB
18 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Precedent to be used on them maybe, don’t think it should be norm though.

Noctis can you please stop following GOONs around the forums, it's long past redundancy and into the "okay go away man, no one cares."

Don't even reply. Click the start button on your computer, go to 'shut down' left click on it. Wait for your computer to turn off, get up and get a damn life for one friggin day. Don't you have Christmas shopping to do or something--literally anything--besides being on PnW 24/7 posting shit that annoys 99.99% of us?

46 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Thank you goons. 

We're going to be protecting / NAP'd to them for over 6 months because of this? I don't see how it's ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

15 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

Noctis can you please stop following GOONs around the forums, it's long past redundancy and into the "okay go away man, no one cares."

Don't even reply. Click the start button on your computer, go to 'shut down' left click on it. Wait for your computer to turn off, get up and get a damn life for one friggin day. Don't you have Christmas shopping to do or something--literally anything--besides being on PnW 24/7 posting shit that annoys 99.99% of us?

They got my second in command a nation strike for the term eternal goon with BS reasoning & trying to get him banned over BS non-stop. If they succeed my last thought probably will be negative toward them before I’m done with this game they seem to have broken with your help.

Although point taken.

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Malleator said:

Thank you goons. 

I suppose it's better than accepting every single malcontent and war dodger you can without consulting the other involved parties.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Epi said:

I'll be round to collect your lunch money next day-change, jk. Doesn't look like there's any left.

It's pretty decent of GOONS to allow them peace tho and such a generous nap/prot. Short and sweet wars, can't really ask for more. 

I uh, don't think that 4 hour wars were what Ketog and Chaos were thinking...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, flav said:

Gotta say, dont know if its a first, but this is the first time ive seen an allience roll over without declaring a single offensive war

I mean there was The Originals which declared on Goons and then promptly all went into vacation mode minus the inactives.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

They got my second in command a nation strike for the term eternal goon with BS reasoning & trying to get him banned over BS non-stop. If they succeed my last thought probably will be negative toward them before I’m done with this game they seem to have broken with your help.

Although point taken.

In the future it is best if your “friend” doesn’t post references to actual historical fascist propaganda if they want to avoid consequences for doing so 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

In the future it is best if your “friend” doesn’t post references to actual historical fascist propaganda if they want to avoid consequences for doing so 

Look in Methrage's world there is only one sin that matters, and that's being a goon

Because he is seemingly unbalanced, you see

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Malleator said:

Thank you goons. 

isn't tcw demanding reps from coal a

Edited by Archibald
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Archibald said:

isn't tcw demanding reps from coal a

Kavel liked the post when I said I thought white peace was reasonable & Coalition A was probably sick of trying to surrender. I only remember people talking about what you asked in the joke terms.

libertyribbon.png