TLE and GOONS

Luke A.

1 minute ago, Dr James Wilson said:

You fully countered a raid where the guy who declared the raid hadn't made an aggressive attack since the day the war was declared (because I'd assume you were talking) and then your guy lit him up when you fully countered him tonight and then hit 2 uninvolved nations and then your protectorate raided them.   

Sure looks like you guys are full of shit.

how about don't raid goons? That's a pretty good policy.

• Upvote 5

57 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

Three separate goon government members brought the matter to TLE. First Kris, then Jazz and then finally myself. They weren't willing to resolve the situation they started, they were rude, so I issued the ultimatum. If they can't right their wrongs, we'll do it for them.

I want y'all to read this out loud to yourselves. Slowly. Do a voice like it's story time in first grade.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Always Fear Jazz said:

TLE attacked GOONS first, feel free to activate IronClad so we can activate Opus Dei.

youfool-youjust-activated-my-trap-card-m

Are y'all the reason they're called TLE?

Edited by Daveth
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

9 minutes ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

how about don't raid goons? That's a pretty good policy.

brb declaring on the next alliance whos noob raids us.   What a laugh this guy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

4 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

brb declaring on the next alliance whos noob raids us.   What a laugh this guy.

The talks should have been resolved rather quickly, but instead broke down at the fault of TLE. We countered the guy that hit us once those talks failed. Pretty simple. They escalated, and we likewise responded. Are you saying we should have rolled over? Did you roll over when TCM stole your ally's bank and you gave the perpetrators a chance to resolve it diplomatically? Of course you didn't. In both instances the consequences have been proportional to wrongs committed. The lack of communication from TLE after they decided to walk out of the talks is what exacerbated the situation which resulted in a dramatic expansion of hostilities. 

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Always Fear Jazz said:

1. Raid GOONS

2. Refuse 50k token reps

3.  Get raided by GOONS protectorate

4. Counter GOONS protectorate

5. ???

6. Get razed?

Last I checked, it's a norm in orbis to declare counters on a unprovoked attack from a random alliance, regardless of affiliation or protectorate status? 

10 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

Last I checked, it's a norm in orbis to declare counters on a unprovoked attack from a random alliance, regardless of affiliation or protectorate status? 

GOONS views itself as a progressive change-first alliance.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Queen of Chaos

12 minutes ago, hope said:

i wanna see a Immortals noob raid GOONS now, just for funsies to see what happens

Would like to maybe see Immortals/Pantheon/Farksphere raid them just for funsies and see what happens. Hasn't been a good mass raid in a while everyone can get behind.

libertyribbon.png

20 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

The talks should have been resolved rather quickly, but instead broke down at the fault of TLE. We countered the guy that hit us once those talks failed. Pretty simple. They escalated, and we likewise responded. Are you saying we should have rolled over? Did you roll over when TCM stole your ally's bank and you gave the perpetrators a chance to resolve it diplomatically? Of course you didn't. In both instances the consequences have been proportional to wrongs committed. The lack of communication from TLE after they decided to walk out of the talks is what exacerbated the situation which resulted in a dramatic expansion of hostilities. 

Yea, yea.  Ya know, on second thought I take it all back.  That's my fault.  I thought your two additional wars were legit.   It's on them.

18 minutes ago, hope said:

i wanna see a Immortals noob raid GOONS now, just for funsies to see what happens

Pipe down.

• Haha 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...