Inappropriate nation description

Wendell

None of the images in the nation description cycle at a rate or in a fashion which would likely cause epileptic seizures.

https://www.epilepsysociety.org.uk/photosensitive-epilepsy

What rate of flashing light can trigger seizures?

Between 3-30 hertz (flashes per second) are the common rates to trigger seizures but this varies from person to person. While some people are sensitive at frequencies up to 60 hertz, sensitivity under 3 hertz is not common.

What patterns can trigger seizures?

Some people are sensitive to geometric patterns with contrasts of light and dark such as stripes or bars. Patterns are more likely to be a trigger if they are changing direction or flashing, rather than if they are still or moving slowly in one direction.

Flashing, flickering or patterned effects can make people with or without epilepsy feel disorientated, uncomfortable or unwell. This does not necessarily mean they have photosensitive epilepsy. 

Edited by dragonshardz
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

i2FSAiF.gif

54 minutes ago, Deulos said:

You just described the above graphic though @durmij

And enjoy your warning point.

I'm not durmij, and providing material evidence for either side is specifically allowed per the No Discussion Forum rules.

• Like 1

i2FSAiF.gif

• Administrators

To my knowledge, the linked image cannot cause an epileptic seizure.

I'll consider this closed.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic