What Christmas Means in Your Culture

Wendell

This thread is about explaining the language folklore and traditions you are familiar with. I know players are from many different places around the world. Let's hear some new traditions. Feel free to post videos, photos, etc.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In my culture, we sacrifice the worst forum poster to the Goddess Martel, Protector of good content and Sylvarant, in order to protect the meme harvest for the coming year.

Hey Deolus, would you mind stepping into this Volcano real quick?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

In Australia, it means begging for a swift and merciful death after stuffing yourself at lunch on a Thanksgiving dinner style meal with booze in 40C heat.

• Like 2

Le1AjCa.png

What happened to the Christmas spirit?

I'm totally okay with it being to general discussion. There are plenty of unrelated threads here, Shifty News Network, GOONS Gazzette, countless discussions if the same topic. Aren't you tired of that by now?  This thread brings people together.

@Malleator

@Leo the Great

@Changeup

@Pasky Darkfire

• Upvote 1

This one wishes a festive winter solstice holiday season to all who share the planet, except for those in the southern hemisphere. They must enjoy a festive summer solstice holiday season, and are therefore not nearly as likely to make snowmen and enjoy hot drinks.

• Like 2

Improper-Request-2.gif

6 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

The only correct answer was mine, the others are doing it wrong. Although good to remind people around Christmas time who have forgot.

4 hours ago, Deulos said:

Snip

Are you saying my beliefs hold no merits? 

Then may the four Seraphim of Cruxis decend upon you and use your bodies as sacrifices for this most joyous season. Blessing of Martel upon all others. 

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Xmas 2 da Herd meens a bigg stampeede 'cross da pastur, thenn da Herd playz in tha bigg Haybailz.

Dis yeer, thar will bee no corne cause ov all da methan, so da Herd is gonna hav to com up wit sum gud grasse recepees.

Hopfully Gertie givs da great MOO dis yeer, butte shees kind nervus aboute her voyce so well hafta see.

Sinsteerly,

Da Cowz.

• Like 5

free_vacation_coupon.png