Our Mythical Friends

Raoul Duke

8 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I could lose a billion worth of infra in a pointless war & not care, so $1b cash isn’t equivalent to $1b infra damage; when infra is built with the expectation of it being destroyed eventually anyways.

I dont see what point you're trying to give? you might not care, cool. $1b infra is still $1b infra and pixel huggers will definitely be hurt by this.

Edited by Vein

4 minutes ago, Vein said:

I dont see what point you're trying to give? you might not care, cool. $1b infra is still $1b infra and pixel huggers will definitely be hurt by this.

Well, I would laugh when I had a lot of infra & people would imply the value of my infra put me at high risk, as if losing a bunch would matter to me. Just means I’ve been at peace to long probably & getting bored if I start having to much. 

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Well, I would laugh when I had a lot of infra & people would imply the value of my infra put me at high risk, as if losing a bunch would matter to me. Just means I’ve been at peace to long probably & getting bored if I start having to much. 

Once again, I dont understand what you're trying to say. Mythic is going to impact fark sphere in a larger scale due to their high infra. all you're talking about and are trying to argument against is "me, me and me!" we dont care about you, we're fighting fark sphere, not you as a person. 

Just now, Vein said:

Once again, I dont understand what you're trying to say. Mythic is going to impact fark sphere in a larger scale due to their high infra. all you're talking about and are trying to argument against is "me, me and me!" we dont care about you, we're fighting fark sphere, not you as a person. 

Fark Sphere can afford the damage, so at least 3 rounds of war is easily worth it to defend their sovereignty. I think the response is measured & fair; even if I didn’t have a role in deciding.

Not sure what your point is really, you think they should have let you off with no retaliation? Lol

libertyribbon.png

Fark Sphere can afford the damage, so at least 3 rounds of war is easily worth it to defend their sovereignty. I think the response is measured & fair; even if I didn’t have a role in deciding.

Not sure what your point is really, you think they should have let you off with no retaliation? Lol

i've never said that have I? i've been public about it, if our members happen to raid someone, feel free to counter them. If you're upset about our raiding rule and want to take it as far as to hit all of us then sure go ahead, but obviously we wont sit back and watch.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Vein said:

i've never said that have I? i've been public about it, if our members happen to raid someone, feel free to counter them. If you're upset about our raiding rule and want to take it as far as to hit all of us then sure go ahead, but obviously we wont sit back and watch.

Wasn’t pleased you targeted my ally, so obviously I’m on their side with this. Although nothing personal against you guys and would rather attacking my allies doesn’t become a repeat thing. Good luck though with peace soon.

libertyribbon.png

Wasn’t pleased you targeted my ally, so obviously I’m on their side with this. Although nothing personal against you guys and would rather attacking my allies doesn’t become a repeat thing. Good luck though with peace soon.

I wouldn't say we targeted your ally, it was more like a raid. Blame meggles for having over 3 billion on her lols. 

Just now, Vein said:

I wouldn't say we targeted your ally, it was more like a raid. Blame meggles for having over 3 billion on her lols. 

Meggles is my ally, so still targeted her even if she should have been more careful.:P

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Meggles is my ally, so still targeted her even if she should have been more careful.:P

Honestly, playing the game smart would have resulted in less actions towards your alliance. I have to side with Vein on this, holding 3 bil on an account is foolish and would end up with a raid anyway.

As long as your cohort learns from it I guess we could all learn to forgive and forget. Of course, 3 bil means nothing to you as described in earlier posts in this thread so I don't even know why you're mad lol.

Edited by Butts

1 minute ago, Butts said:

Honestly, playing the game smart would have resulted in less actions towards your alliance. I have to side with Vein on this, holding 3 bil on an account is foolish and would end up with a raid anyway.

As long as your cohort learns from it I guess we could all learn to forgive and forget. Of course, 3 bil means nothing to you as described in earlier posts in this thread so I don't even know why you're mad lol.

Neither me or Vein I think care which side you want to try arguing in a favor of here.

The situation just is what it is & isn’t much argument going on regarding the facts.

libertyribbon.png

Browser game? Pixel hugging? War mechanics? Damage stats? What are you all speaking of - - these reality modi simply do not compute for this unit.

Surely, you all understand that there is a deadly war going on between Mythic and the Horsemen, and that you are all contributing to a thread in Alliance Affairs (which is for In-Character posting only).

True King Noctis Anarch Caelum, it would seem that you of all leaders care the least for your citizens, judging by the way you have been sending your soldiers to their deaths. You should not speak so remorselessly of the sacrifices you have forced upon them...

Nonetheless, this is neither the time nor the place to discuss the Kingsglaive's ongoing war with GOONS. This space is for the brave Horsemen who would defy the Mythic Alliance.

Improper-Request-2.gif

18 minutes ago, Supreme Master Joi said:

Browser game? Pixel hugging? War mechanics? Damage stats? What are you all speaking of - - these reality modi simply do not compute for this unit.

Surely, you all understand that there is a deadly war going on between Mythic and the Horsemen, and that you are all contributing to a thread in Alliance Affairs (which is for In-Character posting only).

True King Noctis Anarch Caelum, it would seem that you of all leaders care the least for your citizens, judging by the way you have been sending your soldiers to their deaths. You should not speak so remorselessly of the sacrifices you have forced upon them...

Nonetheless, this is neither the time nor the place to discuss the Kingsglaive's ongoing war with GOONS. This space is for the brave Horsemen who would defy the Mythic Alliance.

If guess correctly how many wars GOONS declared on my AA in December before I officially declared war, I’ll be willing to recognize there is a person capable of thinking behind that avatar. Although hard to take almost anything you guys post seriously at all.

libertyribbon.png