Our Mythical Friends

Raoul Duke

1 hour ago, AppealDenied said:

Mythic is going to eat you up and spit you out. No contest.

Meybe veins and Dryad.   The rest, eh.

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

2 minutes ago, Pascal said:

I think you forgot someone :thonk:

I'm sorry.   I didn't mean to leave ChakkeDe out.

• Haha 1

Avanti Immortali

1 hour ago, AppealDenied said:

Mythic is going to eat you up and spit you out. No contest.

lol, had you kept your members under control would be fighting this war rather than nuking all your top nations. Guess dropping bombs on goons is more fun though.

libertyribbon.png

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

lol, had you kept your members under control would be fighting this war rather than nuking all your top nations. Guess dropping bombs on goons is more fun though.

Nukes aren't affective against nation's as small as GOONS. Enjoy wasting resources.

• Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

17 minutes ago, DrPika said:

The rest is enough to take your alliance out, dont even need dryad and veins tbh lol

Yes, I'm quaking in my boots at the mere thought of facing all...13 of them.   Right.

Edited by Dr James Wilson
  • Thanks 1

Avanti Immortali

2 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Yes, I'm quaking in my boots at the mere thought of facing all...13 of them.   Right.

They have some good fighters, but them beating  Fark Sphere isn’t a concern. Although targeting Deathly Hallows was a bad idea & even if I’m occupied with goons don’t think they can win.

Just how bad raids end up sometimes.

libertyribbon.png

12 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

They have some good fighters, but them beating  Fark Sphere isn’t a concern. Although targeting Deathly Hallows was a bad idea & even if I’m occupied with goons don’t think they can win.

Just how bad raids end up sometimes.

Yeah, we just looted 1,3B from Deathly Hallows bank & dealt over 6 billions damages (including a good part of loot) to RnR & Horsemen in 2 rounds. What a bad idea !

Edited by Pascal
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Pascal said:

Yeah, we just looted 1,8B from Deathly Hallows bank & dealt over 6 billions (including a good part of loot) to RnR & Horsemen in 2 rounds. What a bad idea !

Good to know I guess, although think she wants to teach you the opposite. Although I’m preoccupied with goons atm, but at least I know she isn’t overreacting at all if you took that much. :P

libertyribbon.png

31 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

They have some good fighters, but them beating  Fark Sphere isn’t a concern.

Really depends on the winning condition. Holding Fark sphere down military wise is obviously not possible with 15 nations lol, damage is clearly the thing that matters in this case. I'm completely fine with nuking 3k+ infra cities for a while with a pool of hundreds of nations to pick targets from that won't run out any time soon. The sides are completely out of proportion and honestly our 15 nations aren't "worth" enough for them to really justify going into a conflict over that will result in tens of billions in damage received. On the other hand we are just laughing our butts off at the sight of these numbers.

595898483ed45b886d65239459d7178e.png

My day 1. Fun times ahead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

1 minute ago, Dryad said:

Really depends on the winning condition. Holding Fark sphere down military wise is obviously not possible with 15 nations lol, damage is clearly the thing that matters in this case. I'm completely fine with nuking 3k+ infra cities for a while with a pool of hundreds of nations to pick targets from that won't run out any time soon. The sides are completely out of proportion and honestly our 15 nations aren't "worth" enough for them to really justify going into a conflict over that will result in tens of billions in damage received. On the other hand we are just laughing our butts off at the sight of these numbers.

Hide contents

595898483ed45b886d65239459d7178e.png

My day 1. Fun times ahead.

I don’t think most Fark Sphere alliances really look at the damage stats they’re taking when deciding on retaliation, since more about making a point & stats always look bad for those with more infra to start.

libertyribbon.png

6 hours ago, Always Fear Jazz said:

Mythic is cool and good, and also understands how to use the war mechanics properly.

Cool story bro. 

Avanti Immortali

18 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I don’t think most Fark Sphere alliances really look at the damage stats they’re taking when deciding on retaliation, since more about making a point & stats always look bad for those with more infra to start.

Whether or not if Fark Sphere wants to look at the damage stats, they'll have no choice, but to realize later on how many tens of billions they'll take in damage against a micro pirate alliance with 15 members. And I struggle to find what kind of a point they're trying to make? Most people in Fark Sphere are new players, give them a week or two and they'll already get tired of this lols.

Just now, Vein said:

Whether or not if Fark Sphere wants to look at the damage stats, they'll have no choice, but to realize later on how many tens of billions they'll take in damage against a micro pirate alliance with 15 members. And I struggle to find what kind of a point they're trying to make? Most people in Fark Sphere are new players, give them a week or two and they'll already get tired of this lols.

I could lose a billion worth of infra in a pointless war & not care, so $1b cash isn’t equivalent to $1b infra damage; when infra is built with the expectation of it being destroyed eventually anyways.

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I could lose a billion worth of infra in a pointless war & not care, so $1b cash isn’t equivalent to $1b infra damage; when infra is built with the expectation of it being destroyed eventually anyways.

If you lose $1B worth of infra that means that post war you'll either have spent one billion on rebuilding infrastructure. The alternative is to just sit there with less infrastructure than you started with kek

1 minute ago, Baseband said:

If you lose $1B worth of infra that means that post war you'll either have spent one billion on rebuilding infrastructure. The alternative is to just sit there with less infrastructure than you started with kek

Or just fight more wars, without it skewing your stats. lol 

libertyribbon.png