Our Mythical Friends

Raoul Duke

I was also fighting these guys when we got hit by GOONS, causing our attention to be split. Think it would be in Fark Sphere’s interest & especially Horseman’s probably to try altering the global. However those attacking currently obviously take precedence.

Good luck.

libertyribbon.png

19 minutes ago, Koala said:

You do realise the punishment of attacking Mythic is disbanding

????

Wtf am I reading lol.

@Raoul Duke No need to disband, I find you guys pretty nice so that would be sad. If you ever need a break or something feel free to ask.

@WireItUp You Seem to be confident in your statistics. I hope y'all will help us annoy Frawley to put up stats.

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

1 hour ago, Dryad said:

????

Wtf am I reading lol.

@Raoul Duke No need to disband, I find you guys pretty nice so that would be sad. If you ever need a break or something feel free to ask.

@WireItUp You Seem to be confident in your statistics. I hope y'all will help us annoy Frawley to put up stats.

Stats being skewed in favor of more expensive infra damage would probably benefit you there, lol.

E: Also when I look at Mythic’s member ranks, I see a list of names who seem to have completely given up on the global & moved onto to targeting those alliances who haven’t got involved in the global & potentially could if there was proper motivation. Although seeing how many are jumping ship from Coalition A with their actions showing no sign of caring who wins the global anymore; think they might be benefiting Coalition B intentionally if there isn’t attempt to get Fark Sphere to help with Coalition A in a joint attack or something.

Think Arggh was smart in realizing picking the side which would be most friendly to these disconnected pirate alliances existing was probably wise. I doubt if NPO/GOONS achieve total victory there would be much place in the world for alliances like Arrgh or Mythic; unless privateers working for hegemony.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

8 minutes ago, Dryad said:

Noctis, Coalition B and Fark have a NAP. You know that right?

I don't think that would prevent defending allies if they wanted or allies of allies. That NAP had no words to specify any of the terms. Also I don't any alliances who didn't sign it are included, GOONS even said they weren't included when it was announced.

libertyribbon.png

18 minutes ago, Epi said:

The post is clearly labelled DoW and we recognize it as such irrespective of the affairs of other micro alliances, it seems Horsemen decided to raid Vein and incur the wrath of Mythic for some time now.

I also raided Vein in response to DH getting hit; although think it would be better if both decided to hit a more meaningful target together rather than keep fighting. Although if everyone has already given up on the global, doesn’t matter.

E: Even Mythic one would expect to be bound by it due to the Camelot treaty if we were to believe the explanations on what it meant after the fact.

E2: Also was agreed on behalf of Farksphere, which isn’t an official entity with the capability to make blanket Sphere wide agreements like that as well. Even if Fark Sphere was an official entity with a way of making Sphere wide decisions, just replacing Farksphere with a more official Sphere name; with decision making powers would mean whatever “NAP” Malal agreed on with the loosely defined Farksphere would be void as well. Just 1 person no longer part of Fark agreed to whatever that actually was anyways.

libertyribbon.png

5 hours ago, Raoul Duke said:

Feels like an Arrgh war circa 2017 doesn't it?

Short and sweet my friends, my thumbs are drunk again.

Those were the times my friend. The memories... I think you were drunk at that time too, so I am starting to believe that that's just your standard state of being.

Good luck and have fun!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Those were the times my friend. The memories... I think you were drunk at that time too, so I am starting to believe that that's just your standard state of being.

Good luck and have fun!

Can’t remember a time he wasn’t drunk when speaking with him, although Horseman are good people & I wish them well.

Although with how NPO can be with grudges, might be better to get any inevitable war with them out of the way sooner rather than later. :P

libertyribbon.png