MAP bug

Dryad

Heya

I just got navaled 3 times and my opponent now has 2 MAP left, which is different from the MAP bug I was aware of. With 3 navals it should have taken 12 MAP, with only 2 getting registered correctly it should be 8 MAP used, leaving 4 MAP left, but he has 2 MAP left which is neither.

I believe I can make sense of this however. Yesterday after daychange he had 2 MAP left after airstriking me once, he then didn't do any attacks until this daychange, so there has been 2 turnchanges after he was already at 12 MAP (at the time of writing this its also just past daychange). I think the obvious suspicion would be that it somehow saved up to 14 MAP since that would have been his amount of MAP if it wasn't capped at 12. I have heard that there is now a check that calculates how many MAP you should have and then sets you on that amount. Maybe it calculated that he should have 2 MAP now, because the algorithm doesnt account for "wasted" MAPs and then set it from 0 to 2.

Also, he is on fortress. Doubt this matters but mentioning just in case.

Pictures:

ac558e91408bfb8d33587a5dc6aa70be.png

f19a14b6292ead5e5c0c1f899090d720.png

Link to the war:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=567306

Edited by Dryad
  • Upvote 3

Biggest-Bloc-1.png