Sleeping with the Fishes

LordStrum

So, this is literally to nobody's surprise, since I've basically been gone for months now, but I'm officially done.

Tried to leave this game before, came back with the promise of doing interesting stuff, literally everything went wrong from day 1, and the game is somehow worse than it was when I left all those years ago.

Pour one out for the Black Knights, one of the most fun things I've ever had the privilege of being a part of. How dare Superchola-X stand where you stood.

I'd sit here and give a giant list of people I liked, but honestly, unless you're cumfire or the lapdog, I'm either indifferent or think you're cool. I might be an old man who yells at a cloud, but unlike those two, I always did it to people's faces, and I didn't change what I said based on where in Orbis politics we fell. Maybe they can learn some lessons from that.

I'll still hang in the Silenzio server, if Psweet or Joel give enough of a frick to keep it going. Don't see why they would, in all honesty. All you're gonna see there is Shifty posting bad food. Would not recommend.

I don't really have much else to add, so peace out I guess. It was fun while it lasted.

• Like 5
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum.