[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

Methrage you could probably have actually created an organization of value had you just spend all this effort being the most inane yet baffling flavor of libertarian you can into actually doing something besides post.

instead you are in beige for 10 days due to failing 

3 hours ago, Zaurg said:

How embarrassing this must be for you I say smugly as I I’m powerbombed through a table

You just keep burning yourself, m8. At some point NPO might actually be consistent and attack you for being detrimental to their war effort :P

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

You just keep burning yourself, m8. At some point NPO might actually be consistent and attack you for being detrimental to their war effort :P

I actually predicted NPO might attack them for hampering their war effect during the Don't Reward Bad Behavior Thread; I just see them becoming more of a liability. Enough to lose some of the alliances who are actually useful fighters in the war anytime.

libertyribbon.png

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I actually predicted NPO might attack them for hampering their war effect during the Don't Reward Bad Behavior Thread; I just see them becoming more of a liability. Enough to lose some of the alliances who are actually useful fighters in the war anytime.

Oh my god aghaahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhhhhhahahhahha

bahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahahhhahhhaaaa

Oh no you’re serious 

ahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahahhhahahahahhahahhahahahhahhhhshhahshhahhahhahahahahhhahh

Just now, Zaurg said:

Oh my god aghaahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhhhhhahahhahha

bahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahahhhahhhaaaa

Oh no you’re serious 

ahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahahhhahahahahhahahhahahahhahhhhshhahshhahhahhahahahahhhahh

Not really on NPO dropping you guys, although the Sabotage part of your acronym seems kind of fitting.

libertyribbon.png

12 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You realize you’re not much different to me & the familiarity; as well as political realities makes you an interesting distraction. Even if they decided to go full Unjust Path in this game, OOC think I can still get along with Roq & Keshav. Even if they’re trying to destroy the world atm & should be stopped; still would miss them if gone completely.

So easier focusing on you guys & the backstory kinda adds more plot to it. However I don’t take you guys to seriously & aware NPO calls the shots. However NPO usually is pretty good on not giving me any reason to fight them, you guys right away were giving excuse after excuse to fight whenever. Lol

Quit referencing other games.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Queen of Chaos

35 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I actually am tracked in Frawley's stats; so we could pull up the damage stats. Unless GOONS want to show what their tracking system shows.

We have no reason to reveal the intermachinations of our alliance to anyone.

• Upvote 2

Queen of Chaos

3 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I actually am tracked in Frawley's stats; so we could pull up the damage stats. Unless GOONS want to show what their tracking system shows.

Pulled up the damage stats, you're negative and do less damage than you take from your beiges.

14 hours ago, Senry said:

Pulled up the damage stats, you're negative and do less damage than you take from your beiges.

I didn’t bother looking, but that was without any effort or rearming from who I fought right before whatever it is. Round 2 I’ll see if it can be made positive then & see if they can fight well.

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Dondarrion said:

I don’t think I should need to explain to you how nuclear warfare works, but that was Round 1. I know you like goons, but not sure what point you’re trying to make unless wrong.

libertyribbon.png

If I did take Milton up on his offer to do a mercy board option & we did peace, how do I know the attempts to get me & others banned over trivial stuff won’t stop? Also that I shouldn’t expect hostility from you guys after this war if I don’t prevent your victory?

This war has never been a personal thing, although I think complete neutrality would likely be suicide anyways long term.

:shrugs:

libertyribbon.png

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

how do I know the attempts to get me & others banned over trivial stuff won’t stop?

Maybe stop insulting Alex and the mods all the time by denying them the ability to make their own decisions.

I'd be more inclined to ban you too if I had to listen to that stuff all day.

1 minute ago, Ledanamis said:

Maybe stop insulting Alex and the mods all the time by denying them the ability to make their own decisions.

I'd be more inclined to ban you too if I had to listen to that stuff all day.

You guys constantly trying is one issue I have with you guys though. Even got my 2nd in command a strike for saying eternal because you guys gave a made up reason when reporting it. So it’s not just reporting rule violations, it’s making the mods think rule violations have occurred with manufactured reasons.

libertyribbon.png

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Even got my 2nd in command a strike for saying eternal because you guys gave a made up reason when reporting it.

And one issue I have with you is how you talk about things that happened.

Eternal.

I said it and I'm quite sure I won't receive a strike and you missed telling me some smaaaaall detail. Like, were there other words around it? Or did he use it to answer a question and eternal was a heavy insult in this case?

Goons aren't perfect. If you dared to visit our strange 10$ money-making scheme website for a while you'd notice we call each other out hard, all the time. Goons get timeouts and even bans from other goons all the time.

I won't deny that there may be some of us who get to serious with things and report mundane stuff. I played with goons before, lots of times. But I also think that the mods here can figure that out. Just like the mods on our forum can figure things out.

Yes, there may be some bad decisions but I promise to you, if you would get a strike for something I think is unreasonable, I'd call it out. And other goons would as well. Some things aren't personal, they are about enforcing rules or making them better/more specific. Because if the rules are bad or loose in a small game, the community will be bad.

We love to be inclusive. More players means more fun. We don't try to destroy games, because we enjoy them. And yes of course, that is just my opinion but I played games with goons before and it is always great. Because most of the time we get ahead by just sharing everything and being nice to others. And that is a great lesson for real life.

But to get back to it, making someone mad - who just doesn't get it - is also fun and that's why goons respond to you all the time.

• Like 5