[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

Just now, Vein said:

You declared war on goons. You joining fark wont protect you from goons, and I do hope goons keep on hitting you and I also hope fark will have the balls to "Counter". Nevertheless, this topic should be closed already.

I recognized war since they were mass declaring repeatedly. The suggestion of merging into Fark just happened to come up yesterday & been thinking about going back since I left almost. So just not letting the war get in the way, didn’t even know goons planned to keep attacking many rounds & try forcing terms when I agreed.

Considered this war not related to the decision.

libertyribbon.png

Originally when I made Kingsglaive it was meant as an extension/expansion of Fark. Although eventually it became completely separate except the DH tie which was always renewed and eventually upgraded.

So merging it back into Fark if it’s not decided worth keeping did play into the justification for making Kingsglaive. It was never the plan for me to leave Fark completely when I made it.

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, ComradeMilton said:

If Fark accepts you you're still not going to just stop being at war with GOONS.  That's not how it works. If an alliance accepts a member already at war with an alliance, they accept the consequences from that.

DNFJ says he doesn’t want this pointless feud, wonder if you guys are trying to sabotage him. Trying to draw attention from Mythic attacking my ally over toward negativity toward you guys. Because you insist on continuing this war you guys started.

libertyribbon.png

Real talk: what’s the most difficult part of this whole situation for you? Is it the grim reality that a handful of sub 16 city dumdums are gonna be windmill 360 noscope headshot dunking on you until you duck back into VM or is it the astounding mental gymnastics you’re hustling out where you are the hands down winner in all of this?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TOOTS MAGOOTS said:

Real talk: what’s the most difficult part of this whole situation for you? Is it the grim reality that a handful of sub 16 city dumdums are gonna be windmill 360 noscope headshot dunking on you until you duck back into VM or is it the astounding mental gymnastics you’re hustling out where you are the hands down winner in all of this?

Dropping that nuke on you, almost felt that myself. Hurts to hurt your virtual people.

libertyribbon.png

33 minutes ago, TOOTS MAGOOTS said:

Thx for scratching my itch, there might be something wrong with the destructiveness of your weaponry

pteGgry4.jpeg

You already re-bought the infra? Congratulations.

struggle session, mercy board, etc, all sound like different kinky bondage games for those who like being experimental. So when that is what you guys want in order to leave me alone, I just get used to the idea of permanent war with you guys & each day its costing you more money than you make; success.

I didn't post this RoH until 13 separate declarations from you guys after the first peace deal. Now you guys feel entitled to weird games where people do strange thing for you guys..

Although until I've been fully purged, I'll keep doing what damage I can at least. So I do what I need to in order to fight back against the numbers advantage, rather than focus on the sick BS you guys think I should need to endure for your pleasure. Wonder how many more of those nukes you will end up absorbing before you stop obsessing over me for speaking out against the bad stuff you guys do on OWF.

You guys claim not to care about me as you obsess over everything I do & constantly try to fight me; then try making people think its me obsessed with you guys. Not being experimental enough with your domination games is enough for you to obsess over someone until you're able to drive them to deletion. Just go away already.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

5 minutes ago, TOOTS MAGOOTS said:

02D33CD0-7F2C-47C1-BA6F-75D974D1FF34.jpeg

12 declares on my alliance in a short time; I wonder if maybe its a one off thing. Suddenly declaration 13 comes after I already ignored 12; might as well throw up a DoW for this war; so it doesn't look like that other war I posted a DoW for wasn't the only we fought for those who just read the forums at least.

Was already full scale war before I posted this announcement with no chance of you guys backing off.

libertyribbon.png

26 minutes ago, TOOTS MAGOOTS said:

Sounds like you goofed up letting those first 12 go through, we goons are creatures of habit 

Well, those 12 all came at once after you guys got triggered over some post where I joked about everybody already being dead or purged from deletion before realizing that was the plan all along,. Nobody was in my range; although finally posted a DoW anyways when it was clear all those declarations wasn't a 1 round thing. So had to recognize it was a persistent war from an enemy which wasn't going away just by being ignored.

You would be complaining I posted a DoW if I had done it sooner as well.

libertyribbon.png

My dude your micro alliance was within our raiding guidelines, some may have gotten involved because of who you are, but ultimately you alliance was hit repeatedly because it was a solid raid target. If you found yourself a protectorate treaty, it would have been over.

But no, you decided to formalize it and post a DoW on the forum. That means our alliances are in a state of war. You can't just sit there after the first round of battles and unilaterally decide that it's over, peace needs to be negotiated.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Salt Meat said:

My dude your micro alliance was within our raiding guidelines, some may have gotten involved because of who you are, but ultimately you alliance was hit repeatedly because it was a solid raid target. If you found yourself a protectorate treaty, it would have been over.

But no, you decided to formalize it and post a DoW on the forum. That means our alliances are in a state of war. You can't just sit there after the first round of battles and unilaterally decide that it's over, peace needs to be negotiated.

You might have a point on the valid raid target if I didn’t already have a MDoAP with DH. Escalate this further at your own risk. You guys were the ones who were careless.

libertyribbon.png

48 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You might have a point on the valid raid target if I didn’t already have a MDoAP with DH. Escalate this further at your own risk. You guys were the ones who were careless.

Actually, what does prevent GOONS from escalating this?

Le1AjCa.png