[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

Anyways my terms if GOONs want peace, they get rid of the mercy board & drop all treaties. I kind of like Goon Order of Natural Selection, but acronym doesn’t matter if they want to embrace anarchy rather than continue to pursue a totalitarian One World Order.

Although that would stray from your purpose of coming here to die for NPO, so if you are hung up on that we can white peace when the global ends if you guys are still alive. :P

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Zaurg said:

This is adorable, it’s like Sealand declaring war sending demands to the EU, with slightly more really dumb libertarianism.

So you do associate what you paired with trans as being bad also, which you paired with pure evil on the other side. So I wasn’t wrong at all in what you were trying to say, thanks.

libertyribbon.png

Anyways my terms could be taken as good advice & favor in giving you guys a way out from being a short lived existence to benefit the ambitions of others if you guys did start growing attached to this world & wanted a chance at something else.

Although doesn’t matter much to me, although I believe in giving people a chance even if I think you’re unlikely to ever stray from your Pawn Role. Might as well enjoy the war at least regardless.

libertyribbon.png

7 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

You have to have a credible ability to do something in order to threaten war or offer favors.

also please leave beige tia 

Jealous of all the nukes (7 or 8?) & missiles your friends have been enjoying? Have plenty of targets atm, we can play another time?️

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

Terrifying stuff. Are you going to go to war with me or hide in beige?

It’s hiding in beige when I voided it several times already to declare more wars as I finished others, lol

libertyribbon.png

3 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

So you’re hiding in beige then

No, somebody from the NPO AA put me back in beige after I have enough wars & to lazy to switch out of beige when a slot opens for you guys without some kind of bribe. You’ve offered nothing of value for me to help you out here.

libertyribbon.png

24 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

If your idea of declaring war is hiding out and asking us to pay you to fight I see we’re dealing with a mastermind the likes this game has never seen

If you’re trying to make goons look bad complaining non-stop, nice job.

libertyribbon.png

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Anyways my terms if GOONs want peace, they get rid of the mercy board & drop all treaties. I kind of like Goon Order of Natural Selection, but acronym doesn’t matter if they want to embrace anarchy rather than continue to pursue a totalitarian One World Order.

Although that would stray from your purpose of coming here to die for NPO, so if you are hung up on that we can white peace when the global ends if you guys are still alive. :P

Enjoy your forever war then, because GOONS is obviously solely here to supplement NPO and BK's grip on power. 

Queen of Chaos

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

image0.png

Turning into ? complaining I’m not manually changing my color for you when I don’t even have new offensive slots.

Congratulations on getting your ass kicked and wasting a nuke on my 1200 infra city I guess?

Just now, Sardonic said:

Congratulations on getting your ass kicked and wasting a nuke on my 1200 infra city I guess?

Destroyed some improvements & they’ve been more effective on some of the others. Although figured I might as well be inclusive if doing a nuke round without spending any time on beige after Mythic.

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Why not? 

Wouldn't it have been better to do this diplomatically especially when your war chests will just dry up quickly and you'll be gone within a couple turns after that (if you even have war chests).

Edited by Koala

sesame-street-the-count.gif

Guest John Q Listener

So are we actually at war because normally as far as I can see, this has just been a forums post.

5 minutes ago, Koala said:

Wouldn't it have been better to do this diplomatically especially when your war chests will just dry up quickly and you'll be gone within a couple turns after that (if you even have war chests).

They barely have any active members, it's just forums posturing by an irrelevant micro

17 minutes ago, Koala said:

War is more fun & I never relied on having a big war chest when I fought Yarr, Seinzen, Astra, Pantheon & The Immortals without pause before fighting goons. So just another battlefield.

libertyribbon.png