[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

Just now, John Q Listener said:

who's we in this case? You and like the other active person in your micro???

Not sure, but guessing you guys will still be here as well. End of the month was a pretty short deadline to expect the war over, lol. 

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, XSSJBONGWEEDL0RD420 said:

This post didn't help at all

It was a pseudonym from CN when I fought you guys for fun there. So I don’t really care if you call me that if you don’t mind being considered the same alliance from CN. :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

It was a pseudonym from CN when I fought you guys for fun in CN. So I don’t really care if you call me that if you don’t mind being considered the same alliance from CN. :P

Fair enough bud! Just wondering, I am new haha

• Haha 1

tjFQotX.gif

11 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

It was a pseudonym from CN when I fought you guys for fun there. So I don’t really care if you call me that if you don’t mind being considered the same alliance from CN. :P

Read as: When I weirdly dedicated my life to GOONS the first time.

• Haha 1

Queen of Chaos

Just now, AppealDenied said:

Read as: When I weirdly dedicated my life to GOONS the first time.

Not really, more like you guys were hung up on war with me for countless months since I didn't want to do the mercy board or whatever. lol

libertyribbon.png

6 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Not really, more like you guys were hung up on war with me for countless months since I didn't want to do the mercy board or whatever. lol

Read as: I don't know how the mercyboard works and refused to complete it, then feigned shock when GOONS held to their word.

Queen of Chaos

2 minutes ago, AppealDenied said:

Read as: I don't know how the mercyboard works and refused to complete it, then feigned shock when GOONS held to their word.

I just did not care how it worked when you guys didn't accept that paint drawing I made, was never a process I was interested in & did not care if you guys wanted to war me.

Edit: You guys should have been able to appreciate such art, lol.

image0.png?width=969%26height=521&key=63

libertyribbon.png

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I just did not care how it worked when you guys didn't accept that paint drawing I made, was never a process I was interested in & did not care if you guys wanted to war me.

Edit: You guys should have been able to appreciate such art, lol.

image0.png?width=969%26height=521&key=63

Read as: I didn't realize how it worked and then doubled down when it was proven I did it wrong. It's just pixels bro!!!! 

In the background of this post, a corncob gets bigger.

• Upvote 2

Queen of Chaos

3 hours ago, AppealDenied said:

Read as: I didn't realize how it worked and then doubled down when it was proven I did it wrong. It's just pixels bro!!!! 

In the background of this post, a corncob gets bigger.

I knew you wanted a comic and didn't care. Although back to ignoring your posts until you say something useful if you're going to blatantly try putting false words in my mouth.

Enjoy the war.

revolution

libertyribbon.png

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

So basically you're saying trans=pure evil with your theory, yet you guys making frivolous reports calling people trans-phobic. Cool.

Ahem - that's actually not what the horseshoe theory graphic is pointing out at all, and if you're confusing the two sides then it is obvious that you yourself 'cannot tell the difference between extreme left and right.'

• Upvote 1

Improper-Request-2.gif

6 minutes ago, Supreme Master Joi said:

Ahem - that's actually not what the horseshoe theory graphic is pointing out at all, and if you're confusing the two sides then it is obvious that you yourself 'cannot tell the difference between extreme left and right.'

You guys have seemed to be critical of Anarchist ideology wise thus far, with most of the things on there rather neutral in whether positive/negative. So maybe it was a funny coincidence, Sardonic’s post was first I heard of that theory. /Shrugs

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

Clarify what works you consider to be “anarchist theory.”

I’m not the type to focus on the small differences between the variations; instead believe in working together toward common purpose. A discussion on which is most correct based on natural law, etc, is more something I’d debate in a setting among those knowledgeable & interested in the subject.

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Zaurg said:

So what you’re saying is you’ve never read a book, or a summary of a book 

I’ve read about almost all of them, but with no state people would be free to do stuff locally how they want anyways.

libertyribbon.png