[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

I don’t consider AK among GOONS allies or on their side, so will probably peace them & wish them luck getting out of the global war. Although the war continues & appreciate the clarification; as well as assistance getting within range of goons.

As far as the obligation for Coalition B alliances to see the global war through, I kind of feel like that ended after Coalition A publicly surrendered and were denied the chance for peace anyways. How long they waited to do it I think only strengthens the argument peace probably should have been given.

libertyribbon.png

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I don’t consider AK among GOONS allies or on their side, so will probably peace them & wish them luck getting out of the global war. Although the war continues & appreciate the clarification; as well as assistance getting within range of goons.

As far as the obligation for Coalition B alliances to see the global war through, I kind of feel like that ended after Coalition A publicly surrendered and were denied the chance for peace anyways. How long they waited to do it I think only strengthens the argument peace probably should have been given.

AK isn't allied to GOONS, unless you count by proxy via OD and Apex (BK chain). Either way, the fact that you're engaging AK is idiotic and I truly hope cooler heads don't prevail and they start razing you as well, especially since AK is 1. In range & 2. Militarily competent. 

Queen of Chaos

10 minutes ago, AppealDenied said:

AK isn't allied to GOONS, unless you count by proxy via OD and Apex (BK chain). Either way, the fact that you're engaging AK is idiotic and I truly hope cooler heads don't prevail and they start razing you as well, especially since AK is 1. In range & 2. Militarily competent. 

I would be surprised if things continue with AK, since they’ve already made clear a distinction should be made & I don’t really have any issues with them. Whether the last of them wants to finish the round or peace it out doesn’t really matter to me. 

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, John Q Listener said:

Can you actually declare war if you are an irrelevant micro alliance with no ability to attack anyone???

Now I’m in range, just deciding if I should wait until I can double buy before declaring more wars & just drop nukes a round before fighting more conventional.

libertyribbon.png

15 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

Well you've got plenty of time in beige to figure that out. 

Declared a nuke round without wasting time in beige, so you can stop pestering me about it & I can still level some cities for guys. :P

libertyribbon.png

3 minutes ago, Sardonic said:

Methrage, instead of posting AMVs of dumpster-tier anime perhaps you could post something of higher quality that actually has anything to do with the situation at hand?  Here, I'll start:

PewKhpM.png

Whatever happens will happen regardless, the facts are already out there.

1. You guys being recruited mid-war to this game in order to make elimination of enemies in PnW easier without additional support from the existing player base.

2. Peace being a lie so far to have many chasing a dead end. 

3. I don’t think the Fark meme NAP would do anything to prevent it anymore if that sphere wanted to intervene.

libertyribbon.png

Guest John Q Listener

You think you are playing 5D chess here by suggest Fark should attack, but no-one actually cares about what you do. You are basically just an irrelevant micro at this point and amazingly we'd get more resistance from the inactives in Arrgghhh my butte

1 minute ago, John Q Listener said:

You think you are playing 5D chess here by suggest Fark should attack, but no-one actually cares about what you do. You are basically just an irrelevant micro at this point and amazingly we'd get more resistance from the inactives in Arrgghhh my butte

You guys did keep attacking even though we have a MDoAP with a direct ally of theirs, which proves how useless that “NAP” really is. Deathly Hallows are fighting Mythic atm, who I was helping with when you guys attacked. So I don’t expect immediate action if they do get involved, but I think it would be in their own survival interest to get involved anyways.

Most on your side don’t have a very high opinion of neutrals anyways.

libertyribbon.png

On 12/11/2019 at 11:36 PM, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Goon Order of Oppression Negligence & Sadism finally comfortable with your true name? Look forward to your fate I won’t disclose. War means war, got what you should have expected.

e: lol @ all the whining by you guys over the last fews days over what again? Lol

I just want to put this out there, you realize that Sardonic isn't the leader, nor the founder, nor is that our name. Right? Right?!

Queen of Chaos

1 minute ago, AppealDenied said:

I just want to put this out there, you realize that Sardonic isn't the leader, nor the founder, nor is that our name. Right? Right?!

When you guys try to deny it, makes me feel like poking fun at it more.:P

Although I’m well aware you guys haven’t been able to come up with a new name yet.

libertyribbon.png

True King Noctis Anarch Caelum of Ethereum, Founder of the Noosphere Social Club, please desist with your illogical boastfulness: you know full well that you have no chance of survival if you continue to fight against the full might of the GOONS Alliance! Is this what one has heard called, "A Death Wish?"

Why do you put on such a display of bravado, when you know that continuing the war against GOONS will result in your nation crumbling to dust?! 

You may submit your response to this query in the form of an anime AMV - in fact, this one encourages it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Improper-Request-2.gif

2 minutes ago, Supreme Master Joi said:

True King Noctis Anarch Caelum of Ethereum, Founder of the Noosphere Social Club, please desist with your illogical boastfulness: you know full well that you have no chance of survival if you continue to fight against the full might of the GOONS Alliance! Is this what one has heard called, "A Death Wish?"

Why do you put on such a display of bravado, when you know that continuing the war against GOONS will result in your nation crumbling to dust?! 

You may submit your response to this query in the form of an anime AMV - in fact, this one encourages it.

He doesn't care about his nation, he cares about his holy crusade against GOONS!!! It's a really weird obsession, and frankly, I don't get it.

Queen of Chaos

5 minutes ago, Supreme Master Joi said:

libertyribbon.png

16 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

GOONs would never slaughter children with a club like this video suggests - this is an inaccurate portrayal of the GOON warrior.

Improper-Request-2.gif

10 minutes ago, Horsecock said:

I think in this particular case, no one would care if you actually forced him out of the game.

I will admit it’s very hard for anyone to care much what happens with KT outside your allies, so you guys are probably screwed if that deadline was meant to save you guys from yourselves. So have fun with that, we’ll still be here after you lobotomize your alliance. :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

Guest John Q Listener
9 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I will admit it’s very hard for anyone to care much what happens with KT outside your allies, so you guys are probably screwed if that deadline was meant to save you guys from yourselves. So have fun with that, we’ll still be here after you lobotomize your alliance. :P

who's we in this case? You and like the other active person in your micro???