New treaty types: Economic Partnership and Tributary Agreement

Mars

optionally have trades come straight from the alliance bank. I personally don't care about tariff's since GOONS will always be 100% taxes, but it'd be nice to have trades available to other alliances that doesn't need to be on my person.

Also there's already a mechanic in game to share markets.

Treaties have no direct effect on in-game economic activity at the moment. What you're proposing isn't adding a new treaty so much as adding two new mechanics: alliance taxes on their members' trades (tariffs) and automated transfers of money and resources.

Rather than tying either of those to treaties, which seems clumsy and limiting, if they're implemented I'd suggest adding them as independent mechanics. If alliances want to include them as part of their treaty agreements, they can make use of them independent of drawing lines on the treaty web, which was always meant to be a visual aid rather than a mechanic.

Epi's right as far as the balance and metagame go. Micros, and peaceful alliances in general, are of little immediate use to the larger alliances that protect them. If they view tributary arrangements as exploitation, they don't have to sign them. They'd also probably be useful for all alliances as a means of economic integration or cooperation.