KT's New Year's Resolution

Horsecock

14 minutes ago, Horsecock said:

I'd also contest the implication that ... Arrgh is an alliance.

We accept the compliment!

In any case, good luck in your future endeavors! Waiting with interest how your alliance will fare and what nice surprises you may store for us all, should your plans go as you wish.

• Like 2

A bold move indeed.

I wish KT the best of luck in their paper shortage, if necessary i know a good dealer to get you going again.

As for the proposal for peace talks, that seems fair to me.

But for as long as the war is still going, happy hunting and godspeed.

I'm jealous - enjoy being paperless.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

Interesting and bold move indeed, kind of confused on what KT thinking was on that or what they wish to accomplice by doing this but at least it will fun  to watch from afar ...

Also I guess it´s that time of year again to start planning on my own new year´s plans and resolutions , thinking about going oldschool with 800x600.

• Like 1

Guest John Q Listener
2 hours ago, Ripper said:

In case you also want to go through a nice alliance makeover, may I suggest you use this flag in the future?

rIjDl1V.png

they already have a gimmick, they don't need to rip off some inconsequential micro

1 minute ago, John Q Listener said:

they already have a gimmick, they don't need to rip off some inconsequential micro

And yet, they included your alliance flag in their announcement. A real mystery. :v

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, Horsecock said:

snip

All the best KT, I've had the pleasure to fight alongside you and against you many times, so I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds for you after this change. Hope it all pays off for you though. 

• Like 3

So this is basically an admission that you plan to fight a guerilla style war against GOONS/OD indefinitely, yeah?

E: How much money for you to engage the rest of KERCHTOG on Jan 1st?

Edited by AppealDenied
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

16 minutes ago, AppealDenied said:

So this is basically an admission that you plan to fight a guerilla style war against GOONS/OD indefinitely, yeah?

I think you're reading it wrong. We're separating from Col A, and won't take part in any peace deals until Col A and Col B make peace. We will eventually want peace, but we want to be the last one's out the door, so to speak.

• Upvote 1

KT affiliate since 2017

Contact me on discord at Doge#9859 for business offers.

1 minute ago, doge said:

I think you're reading it wrong. We're separating from Col A, and won't take part in any peace deals until Col A and Col B make peace. We will eventually want peace, but we want to be the last one's out the door, so to speak.

I was referring to post war.

Queen of Chaos

6 minutes ago, AppealDenied said:

I was referring to post war.

Oh, my apologies, we're not interested in warring indefinitely. We're going to break away from the whole "Col B" vs "Col A" mindset that plagues the war right now, and will probably plague the game after the war. We're returning to the original Knights Templar values.

• Upvote 3

KT affiliate since 2017

Contact me on discord at Doge#9859 for business offers.

6 hours ago, AppealDenied said:

E: How much money for you to engage the rest of KERCHTOG on Jan 1st?

It's all just a matter of price. Let's negotiate.

Edited by Horsecock

21 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Says the dude who's alliance has "ties" to Rose for years while it was never much in shape of a treaty.

Due to popular demand, here are the leaked logs proving my longstanding paperless ties to Rose. Context was the Halloween contest last year, where Sheepy gave ingame prizes for the pumpkins with the most votes (Announcement - Vote - Results).

4uvyO1P.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3