KT's New Year's Resolution

Horsecock

6 minutes ago, Horsecock said:

You mean 9 months? Don't want this to be premature.

Oh yes, a world so foreign to the brainwashed NPO mind as to be called inconceivable.

I mean, if you really wanted to be paperless, you'd disband the alliance as to avoid any form of governmental body.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

I mean, if you really wanted to be paperless, you'd disband the alliance as to avoid any form of governmental body.

That sounds interesting. Can you show me on the example of GOONS so I might see such a glorious concept in action?

9 minutes ago, Koala said:

And I'll be sitting back with popcorn when you get crusaded against.

BOYS, we found our first victim.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Horsecock said:

Oh yes, a world so foreign to the brainwashed NPO mind as to be called inconceivable.

Says the dude who's alliance has "ties" to Rose for years while it was never much in shape of a treaty. I look forward to your magical tie up with tS and TKR down the road and hiding under the umbrella of "fun" wars. 

Just as a reader asking for clarification:

you intend to fight alongside Coalition A, and continue fighting Coalition B, until New Years; and then "officially split apart" from Coalition A -- while continuing to fight Coalition B *after* New Years?

To a reader like me,  it  looks like nothing has changed in practice, except for "labels/what you "call yourself"" and your absence in a "negotiation discord server."   

image.gif.9cd00b5e07a16397c503c3ad5b8dcb5f.gif

Edited by Yuno
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Yuno said:

you intend to fight alongside Coalition A, and continue fighting Coalition B, until New Years; and then "officially split apart" from Coalition A -- while continuing to fight Coalition B *after* New Years?

To a reader like me,  it  looks like nothing has changed in practice, except for "labels/what you "call yourself"" and your absence in a "negotiation discord server."

Are you really that desperate to make peace with KT? If not, then you're right, nothing will stop you from your plan to continue the war indefinitely.

Edit: I didn't necessarily mean to come off like that to you. It's easy to forget that not all NPO members are like Keshav. Thank you for showing some kindness from a place I'm not used to. I believe my wording on the subject is precise in my post. Whether the decision-makers of the coalitions change any of their strategies or plans in response is up to them, I suppose. Out of my hands, as I enjoy my newfound freedom. KT won't seek an early separate peace.

Edited by Horsecock
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

It's been exactly 2 hours and Keshav has his first conspiracy theory.

Kinda slow this time, is everything ok?

Feel free to call it a conspiracy theory, I just call it the way I see it ;) 

I look forward to more of the same.

2 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

Funny, you guys had your chance to change the cycle. Guess thinking outside the box isn't really NPO's forte. 

Good luck to KT in the future. 

Nah, you folks had a choice and rolled the dice. We answered it to ensure balance remains in the game.

1 hour ago, CandyShi said:

It's been exactly 2 hours and Keshav has his first conspiracy theory.

Kinda slow this time, is everything ok?

No, this is actually on par.  Let him continue.

48 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Nah, you folks had a choice and rolled the dice. We answered it to ensure balance remains in the game.

"balance"

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shadowthrone said:

lol. Says the game guy who ten years for now would go off at the thought of disbanding alliances in an online sim. You're so sad.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Says the dude who's alliance has "ties" to Rose for years while it was never much in shape of a treaty. I look forward to your magical tie up with tS and TKR down the road and hiding under the umbrella of "fun" wars. 

Took you long enough to bring us up.

2 hours ago, Yuno said:

Just as a reader asking for clarification:

image.gif.9cd00b5e07a16397c503c3ad5b8dcb5f.gif

Hey there. If I understand it correctly, it means that after new years, us coalition A negotiators will not be suing for peace on behalf of KT. That means that KT's terms won't be negotiated by us anymore, and if we manage to get peace from coalition B, this will not necessarily include KT, as KT will be negotiating on its own.

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

9 minutes ago, souparmon said:

Not your biggest fan but I can appreciate this

Hey, is Kosmo still around? His posts relating to KT were always hilarious, he shouldn't miss out on this thread.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Horsecock said:

With the beginning of 2020, Knights Templar will become truly paperless. We vow to never again be allied to any other alliance, neither overtly nor in secret. And never again will we wage war in pursuit of political goals. But we will wage plenty of wars, and we will always be open for military cooperation - be it for money or for fun.

In case you also want to go through a nice alliance makeover, may I suggest you use this flag in the future?

rIjDl1V.png

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ripper said:

In case you also want to go through a nice alliance makeover, may I suggest you use this flag in the future?

rIjDl1V.png

Stealing things is your thing, so I won't steal your flag since I'm not a pirate (anymore). I'd also contest the implication that Arrgh is paperless, or even that Arrgh is an alliance.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1