Christmas themed flags

Maia

tCW flag wasn't mentioned but instead NPO one was. 

Feels bad. 

Why do I even try? 

Edit: I mean come on, I wouldn't have cared if you picked TKR as the OP pic, at least TKR's isn't blurry, doesn't have weird layering, and is interesting to look at. 

Edited by Malleator

Love you

5 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Bat flag wasn't mentioned but instead NPO one was. 

Feels bat. 

Why do I even try? Whyyyy!??

I showwed I likeed the mosst. Buut youur caan bee difereent

Edited by Maia
Why you just put it here, my idea was to put interesting flag for you or share flag you have for your alliance :)

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

Guest PhantomThiefB
6 hours ago, Epi said:

Lmao, sheepy left it up last year for 4 months. And both characters are 18+ from memory. 

Well I think it's awesome.

Therefore I leave you one of these.. ?

I just added Santa in his sleigh pulled by reindeer in front of our flag:

qYpJFkE.png

Though on our alliance profile I also added snow to the background image, Santa hat to the dragon logo, and a Christmas decorations footer.

I think changing the flag or other alliance profile content for special holidays is a bit of fun and will probably continue it. I wouldn't mind if more of our gov or members took an interest and contributed content and ideas, including special holidays that I might not observe myself. I'm Australian and we don't really do Halloween Down Under but I did change our flag for that too:

RTC8eNs.png

Edited by Zephyr

i am the creator of the current NPO Holiday flag. Thank you @Maia for making this post. It is a surprise for sure and one that made me smile. And to those that dont like it because an NPO person made it....dont be a grinch! I liked every flag on here no matter what alliance it came from. I made a simple flag because although i love NPO, we do take ourselves a little too seriously. So i thought something simple like this was perfect

anyways.... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all

• Like 2