Set Free - Question for Polaris

Eva-Beatrice

20 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

A lot of downvotes for you and a lot of upvotes for Eva-Beatrice, I imagine.

I am fully aware that there are two sides to the story. And Eva-Beatrice can be a little difficult at times from the limited amount of things I've seen.

That being said though, it fits into the whole stick about how people are being treated on that side of the game. So I assume nobody here is surprised that a member of such a long time would just be discarded by her alliance over night apparently without even seeking out to her to have a discussion.

gg Polaris

Tbh I couldn't care less about the amount I would get. We did try to talk to her and her responses were that of arrogance and entitlement. Not one of apologies or caring about the rules or other members. Length of time in a place doesnt give you free room to do as you please when you please to do it if it violates guidelines put in place. Sorry bout it. 

Edited by Aero Xross
James made me do it
  • Upvote 1

Banner for PnW.png

38 minutes ago, Micchan said:

If you enjoyed the experience of being pushed out of the game I suggest you to join TKR so you can repeat the experience again and again

ThirdDimBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif

Its an unfortunate loss for Polaris for sure, to be antagonizing a long standing member in both games like that...

• Like 1

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

Put CN in a bag and thrash it with some Clubs. The game is dead and so are the players inside. This game here has always been superior in every regard, and I'm sick of seeing any connections to it, and especially alliances. You can now thank me for my kind words. ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Odin said:

Put CN in a bag and thrash it with some Clubs. The game is dead and so are the players inside. This game here has always been superior in every regard, and I'm sick of seeing any connections to it, and especially alliances. You can now thank me for my kind words. ? 

Frankly you aren´t saying much with arguing one trash is superior to another...  but I agree... :D

• Upvote 1